The Old Days?

The Baker St. Irregular 04-22-2007 09:11 PM
As usual, I am late to this thread and completely out of its loop, as well as wondering if someone else could define the essence of my being at PCF for me.
Generalissimo D 04-22-2007 09:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Baker St. Irregular
As usual, I am late to this thread and completely out of its loop, as well as wondering if someone else could define the essence of my being at PCF for me.


You're a female on the internet.
Mike 04-22-2007 09:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
Originally posted by The Baker St. Irregular
As usual, I am late to this thread and completely out of its loop, as well as wondering if someone else could define the essence of my being at PCF for me.


You're a female on the internet.

omg b00bz

Let me guess, my essence is this:
omg gundam
omg yankees
omg wii
omg mega man
Big Money 04-22-2007 09:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
Originally posted by The Baker St. Irregular
As usual, I am late to this thread and completely out of its loop, as well as wondering if someone else could define the essence of my being at PCF for me.


You're a female on the internet.


unpastable
Inigo Montoya 04-22-2007 10:05 PM
Do I have an "essence" on PCF, I wonder...?

Hmm.
War.
Sharpshooter005 04-22-2007 11:33 PM
what the hell is going on here now
Inigo Montoya 04-22-2007 11:52 PM
I'm not sure many of us quite know, Sharp.
War.
Hobodoken 04-22-2007 11:56 PM
As has been the case, the topic post has lost relevency to the current discussion.

I blame the schools.
Sharpshooter005 04-23-2007 12:33 AM
I'm just going to say what we're all thinking. I too hate the guy who draws megatokyo

I'd make some implication that I've engaged in sexual intercourse with his spouse but I've seen pictures and she's pretty ugly.
Hobodoken 04-23-2007 01:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
I'm just going to say what we're all thinking. I too hate the guy who draws megatokyo

I'd make some implication that I've engaged in sexual intercourse with his spouse but I've seen pictures and she's pretty ugly.


Does he have a cute sister?

Cousin?
Sharpshooter005 04-23-2007 01:30 AM
Everyone who posesses whatever broken genes it is that cause him to be...how he is, probably wears goddamn cat ears.

So I dont know, I think this plan might not work.
Hobodoken 04-23-2007 01:33 AM
How far back would this go?

I mean, what about a 5th cousin?
re-animate 04-23-2007 03:32 AM
God damn thats a lot of deviations from topic...

Anyways, like i said, ill be peeping my head in every now and again.
Nine Kuze 04-23-2007 03:45 AM
quote:
Originally posted by re-animate
God damn thats a lot of deviations from topic...

Anyways, like i said, ill be peeping my head in every now and again.

Yeah, low attention spans and all that man.

That's cool, look forward to seeing you around and posting when you can.
Peace.
The Baker St. Irregular 04-23-2007 10:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
Originally posted by The Baker St. Irregular
As usual, I am late to this thread and completely out of its loop, as well as wondering if someone else could define the essence of my being at PCF for me.


You're a female on the internet.

omg b00bz


i hav liek 2 of them!! Shocked
Ace of Spades 04-23-2007 10:57 AM
Its official. We've shot past illogical and straight into dumb in this thread.
The Baker St. Irregular 04-23-2007 11:34 AM
It's rather symptomatic of this place as of late. Oh Well
evanASF27 04-23-2007 12:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Baker St. Irregular
It's rather symptomatic of this place as of late. Oh Well

The "I don't give a damn" attitude has spread like wildfire... I don't like it all that much, but it's not likely to stop any time soon. It really gets irritating after a while.
Inigo Montoya 04-23-2007 01:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Stoned Guest
quote:
Originally posted by The Baker St. Irregular
It's rather symptomatic of this place as of late. Oh Well

The "I don't give a damn" attitude has spread like wildfire... I don't like it all that much, but it's not likely to stop any time soon. It really gets irritating after a while.


Sad but true, Evan. It's a frakking infection. Someone needs to cut it out of PCF.
War.
Sharpshooter005 04-23-2007 01:35 PM
It's better than that four or so month stretch where...I forget what was happening but it sucked.