geeeez you guys.

d-d-d-dumbass 04-18-2007 06:01 PM
today the other grades had to take a standardized test, which the seniors took last year and finished and therefor didnt have to take it this year, so all the other grades were all worn out and tired and all sorts of junk....
so everyone was grouchy and didnt feel like doing anything.

tomorrow, they have to do it again, for another subject, and all the seniors get late arrival. so we dont have to be there tomorrow until 12. which is super cool...
but i am going to be super bored.

i want someone to go out and eat with me, but nobody wants to. any suggestions?
Nine Kuze 04-18-2007 07:01 PM
...you know, you could have easily have made this post in the "So, How Was Your Day?" thread.

I'm just sayin'.

Also suggestion, go to a parlor with a taxi driver and order a slice of apple pie with melted cheese on top of it. If you do this, oh they'll be talking to you alright.
Peace.
Capt. Quekolis 04-18-2007 07:51 PM
That food choice sounds magically disgusting
Nine Kuze 04-18-2007 09:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ltwhipporwill
That food choice sounds magically disgusting

That's the point, yeah. To show how mentally f***ed up Travis Bickle is through his choice of diary products on pastry foods.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 04-18-2007 10:09 PM
Take alot of drugs, then halucinate a friend.
Nine Kuze 04-18-2007 10:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005

The funny thing here is, I think that the second part of this sting has already been accomplished. Without the use of the first aspect.

Remarkable really.
Peace.
dominusofdeath 04-18-2007 11:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:

The funny thing here is, I think that the second part of this sting has already been accomplished. Without the use of the first aspect.

Remarkable really.
Peace.

pwnt
Dangerous 04-19-2007 05:55 AM
Nine, than to be arrogant as you are just SHUT UP !!!
dominusofdeath 04-19-2007 06:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Samir Souleyman

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ok
Inigo Montoya 04-19-2007 08:51 AM
quote:

[cue sad violin music] My heart bleeds for you all, I'm sure. Nine, you are one of my best friends, I hope you know that.
War.
Dangerous 04-19-2007 10:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
[cue sad violin music]

No. "hard rock Halleluya" !!!
Nine Kuze 04-19-2007 02:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Action Bastard
quote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ok

...The Cap'N said it best here, as always. You don't want it with this, ask about me.

quote:
quote:

[cue sad violin music] My heart bleeds for you all, I'm sure. Nine, you are one of my best friends, I hope you know that.
War.

I did not... until now. Peace and War, this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I love you too~

*walks into fog*
Peace.
d-d-d-dumbass 04-19-2007 06:06 PM
WOW. you guys. this.
is. freaken. AmAzInG!!!!1
i totally did all of this crap you suggested and i had a marvelous time with my new best friend Mister Monkey Crap. we had a SUPER time in Barnie's house. they totally got jiggy with it and i was like:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. i am SO hungry.
Nine Kuze 04-19-2007 07:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by deathhaseyes
WOW. you guys. this.
is. freaken. AmAzInG!!!!1
i totally did all of this crap you suggested and i had a marvelous time with my new best friend Mister Monkey Crap. we had a SUPER time in Barnie's house. they totally got jiggy with it and i was like:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. i am SO hungry.

What the hell? For a minute there, and because of the grammar, I though you were serious for a minute.

But then I saw a Jay-Z and Barney reference in the same line and thought that couldn't be.

That it couldn't be at all.

EDIT: Rly, I didn't think the dating of the taxi driver was a bad idea. I think it was genuine in these regards. :o
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 04-20-2007 12:27 AM
quote:
they totally got jiggy with it

Your halucinations nailed each other?

You've had the psychotic break to end all psychotic breaks. Congradulations I guess.
Nine Kuze 04-20-2007 12:29 AM
quote:
quote:
they totally got jiggy with it

Your halucinations nailed each other?

You've had the psychotic break to end all psychotic breaks. Congradulations I guess.

She has 99 problems but her halucinations having intercourse ain't one. Hit me!
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-20-2007 04:28 AM
Warning: This post has been inundated and saturated with Crazy. It will implode in three galactics standard weeks. Good bye.
War.
Dangerous 04-20-2007 05:01 AM
quote:
Warning: This post has been inundated and saturated with Crazy. It will implode in three galactics standard weeks. Good bye.
War.

But as you are so powerfull, you can save us from our craziness.

Help us ! Crying
Inigo Montoya 04-20-2007 05:05 AM
My dear boy, I am a Lawful Evil Deity. I enjoy destruction and suffering. Didn't you know? I'm an attorney with a bachelor's degree in the liberal arts. How much more evil can you get?
War.
Nine Kuze 04-20-2007 07:10 AM
quote:
Didn't you know? I'm an attorney with a bachelor's degree in the liberal arts. How much more evil can you get?
War.

You sick bastard.

...you could have also said that you foreclose on people homes as a personal hobby or something like that, but yeah.
Peace.