geeeez you guys.

Sharpshooter005 04-23-2007 11:04 PM
Is that some sort of sexual remark because I'll have you know we run clean interrogations here.

I mean...okay granted a couple of them did mysteriously die...then there was the time I extorted money from a couple...and there was the incident with the fire which none of us really need to talk about.

But we run a tight ship here yeah
RoseRose 04-24-2007 12:09 AM
Oh, relax, and back off this time. If you drive her away, who will you tease and insult, and generally make fun of? I'd loose a major source of amusement!
Sharpshooter005 04-24-2007 01:05 AM
They always operate in a pack.
Hollow XXVI 04-24-2007 01:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
They always operate in a pack.

Exactly.

But I've got your back, Sharpie. I always do.
Inigo Montoya 04-24-2007 01:56 AM
THEY BREACHED THE BLAST DOORS! THEY'RE FLOODING IN! There's no stopping them! Quick, everyone grab a shotgun, 36 shells, and a MJOLNIR Mk V.

This is going to be messy.
War.
Dangerous 04-25-2007 05:16 AM
Don't play the "better than those fools" in criticising them. You are as stupid as what they are writing. I mean what you write is not better than what they write. Don't be arrogant.

There is NO serious speech.

d-d-d-dumbass etc ...., please don't take any care of them.
Inigo Montoya 04-25-2007 06:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Samir Souleyman
Don't play the "better than those fools" in criticising them. You are as stupid as what they are writing. I mean what you write is not better than what they write. Don't be arrogant.

There is NO serious speech.

d-d-d-dumbass etc ...., please don't take any care of them.

Err... No serious speech? This is an oddity, because you're mad at us for, apparently, taking things too seriously, then expect us to take YOU seriously. Can you reconcile these two clashing thoughts?
War.
Dangerous 04-25-2007 06:36 PM
OMG.

I have a sensation of déjà vu.

Someone told me something like this a day.
Inigo Montoya 04-25-2007 06:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Samir Souleyman
OMG.

I have a sensation of déjà vu.

Someone told me something like this a day.

A day? A day ago, today, when? Anyway, I have this uncanny urge to set the internet on fire and and hunt down every member of Myspace and go Hostel on them. I'm just saying.

Edit: THOUSAND POSTS WOOT
War.
Dangerous 04-25-2007 06:46 PM
No, I don't remember well, some months ago already. maybe less than 6 months. Well, I got this message once. Also in the "real life" people tell me not to take care and be mad because of foolish things or foolish people.
Inigo Montoya 04-25-2007 06:50 PM
Foolish people bother me because they do typically do foolish things around good people who don't need to put up with that sort of idiocy.
War.
evanASF27 04-25-2007 09:54 PM
I'm loving how utterly redundant the thread has become.... also combine that with the fact that we've got noobs saying "hey, we're noobs... so let us NOT learn what is proper forum ettiquite".

Sorry guys, but if you want my respect...(and probably the others' too) start going with the flow. Oh, and tone down the emo stuff. >_> Take heed of R.Smith's post...which provides VALUE-ABLED links to really useful threads for noobs who are persecuted.

And now with that out of my system, I think I'll have the pleasure of saying this for every sane person out there...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!
LOCK THIS THREAD, PLEASE!