Iiiii Akcja!

Lord Ender von Hellsing 04-15-2007 08:55 AM
Hello there, I'm new here, just found out that such forum exist. And only by chance! This place is really a treasure, like a precious jewel hidden within endless desert of the net ^^. Anyway, Big O is one of my favorites, and one of the few animes that (in my opinion) sounds better in english than in japaneese.
Anyway. I'm glad to be here, because earllier I didn't even knew that Big O have such a devoted legion of fans... Of course, including me Big Grin .
Delirious 04-15-2007 09:19 AM
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here. Smile
Dangerous 04-15-2007 09:23 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, the city of amnesia.

what did I say ? Confused

Why? Big Grin
paul1290 04-15-2007 01:42 PM
Hello and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.

Also, Paradigm City will not be held responsible for any loss of memory during your stay. Big Grin
Dangerous 04-15-2007 02:10 PM
Damn for my car !!

I forgot to insure it.

Oh no !!
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-15-2007 02:27 PM
Hello Lord Hellsing, and welcome to Paradigm!

I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, one of the resident psychos, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Be aware, though, that there are some threads that shouldn't be viewed while eating and drinking. Also, we do have our fair share of megadeus fights, so insurance is a must.

If you feel up for a chat, feel free to PM me!

CIAO! Big Grin
Nine Kuze 04-15-2007 05:47 PM
Halo newbie. I'm Nine, the lovable PCF hustla and...

...I can't do this. See, I usually bribe the n00bs right off the bat to pay me for protection at the end of each month but...

...your name is too long. I'm charging double just for that. Welcome anyway, bruh!
Peace.
Lord Ender von Hellsing 04-15-2007 06:00 PM
And how do you charge unded freaks with freaky names ^^?
Anyway, thank for welcome, everyone Smile . I see that this is quite a lively place ^^.
Delirious 04-15-2007 10:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Halo newbie. I'm Nine, the lovable PCF hustla and...

...I can't do this. See, I usually bribe the n00bs right off the bat to pay me for protection at the end of each month but...

...your name is too long. I'm charging double just for that. Welcome anyway, bruh!
Peace.

So if I change my name to "Red" does that mean I can get 1/2 off?
R.Smith 04-15-2007 11:34 PM
Welcome Lord Ender von Hellsing! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
d-d-d-dumbass 04-16-2007 09:56 AM
welcome to PCF.

have fun. im new-ish here.
its pretty cool so far.
Capt. Quekolis 04-18-2007 08:04 PM
Welcome to Paradigm
Umbrella 04-18-2007 09:11 PM
Hello and welcome to Paradigm City. Enjoy your stay. Smile
Inigo Montoya 04-23-2007 01:57 PM
Welcome, Boyo. Know my name and fear it, for I am the malevolent evil deity of Paradigm City.

I will accept your praises, burnt offerings, and virgin sacrifices now.
War.