Just drawings.

Inigo Montoya 04-14-2007 07:49 PM
I like to show off, this is true. This is no exception. Here is some of my years old artwork for you all to enjoy. Remember, the mor replies I get, the more artwork I put up, so keep them coming!

Was never sure what inspired this, exactly...

I would like it stated as a matter of public record.
Oekaki artwork with a laptop sized optical micro-mouse is HARD.

For the piece of effeminate evil in all of us.

Hope you guys like it!
War.
Hobodoken 04-14-2007 11:07 PM
Noice.

And, er, what's that symbol thingy on the guy's sleeve, the second girl's shirt, and the lower-right hand corner of the first drawing?

Same question, only with the symbol/letters? in the lower-right hand corner of the third drawing.
Inigo Montoya 04-14-2007 11:19 PM
The symbol is "aku." It means bad, wrong, evil... BAD JUJU. Also, the letters? Those are my initials. That one's easy!
War.

Here's another drawing or two for y'all.

Warrior.

And some slight furry for you enthusiasts out there. Hope you like these.
War.
seraphjei 04-14-2007 11:27 PM
After attempting drawing myself, I give respect to ANYONE who draws as a hobby. You good sir, are talented.
Inigo Montoya 04-14-2007 11:33 PM
Why, thank you, seraphjei. I do love to hear compliments. I'm an attention whore, is it obvious yet?

SOME MORE LOOK NOW COMMENT BE AMAZED STAND IN SHOCK AND AWE...

There's a weird suit of powered armour for you.

And George. George is... special.

Hope you enjoy these as well!
War.
Generalissimo D 04-15-2007 12:24 AM
Where's the eyehole?
Inigo Montoya 04-15-2007 12:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
Where's the eyehole?

If you're referring to the armour, there is none. It's two way mirror, an opaque faceplate.

Oh, here's one other drawing to enjoy.

One of my exes modeled for this drawing, so y'all better like it. Kidding, kidding.
War.
Revan 04-15-2007 05:27 AM
That's some nice art you've got there Dungeon Master. Cool They've all got a certain feel about them, whether it's the poses, shading- I can't quite put my finger on it, but they have a good sense of character about them. Which is more than can be said for my pics which sometimes just look...flat...

Keep it up!
Dangerous 04-15-2007 07:40 AM
I wish I was able to draw like this. There were so much drawings I wanted to do, but .... I wasn't able to do so.

I like your Sonic the Hedgehog.
Nine Kuze 04-15-2007 06:18 PM
Matt, you drew these? Good form, bruh. Good form.

Also, didn't you say you sumbit some of your stuff in a portfolio to a comic book company (I don't remember if it was Marvel or whatever but yeah)?

Anyway, damn nice work. I like the warrior and the first one who posted with the two kids' backs facing each other the most.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-15-2007 09:23 PM
Let's go older and another one of my ex.

Extremely old, a drawing of an old D&D party I was in. I was the Cleric.

Old Drow character done in AD&D 1st Ed. You can see all my stats, and my handwriting style. And before you bitch at me, Do'urden is a common Drow name according to all Drow knowledge in D&D resource books at the time.

And my ex. There ya go. Hope you like this batch as well!

Thanks, everyone for the positive feedback! Hopefully I'll continue to fill this thread with my artwork.
War.
The_Big_G 04-16-2007 01:13 PM
Nice sketches man...righteous. You do a great job drawing the hands...those are crazy difficult.

Definitely keep it up!
Inigo Montoya 04-17-2007 02:07 AM
Thanks, Big G. I appreciate it all, guys. Really! And Nine, you're thinking of Dark Horse Comics, as well as Marvel, DC, Archie, Image, Malibu, Dreamwave, and Devil's Due.

Yeah...

MORE!

A bit more cartoony vision of my ex. She's holding the stuffed bear I bought her a long time ago.

I dunno where this came from.

It's Rose Rose. For all who wondered what she looked like.

The newest batch, hope you like it.
War.
Nine Kuze 04-17-2007 06:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
And Nine, you're thinking of Dark Horse Comics, as well as Marvel, DC, Archie, Image, Malibu, Dreamwave, and Devil's Due.

It's Rose Rose. For all who wondered what she looked like.

The newest batch, hope you like it.
War.

Yeah that's it. What, no Vertigo? Kiddin' but how did that go for you?

Also yeah, I've been DYING to see what a member of the boards and one of your friends who doesn't even visit here has looked like. Its been haunting my mind... I'm just playing but yeah not bad stuff. I like the quality of the Motoro woman thingy with all the skulls though.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-17-2007 07:36 AM
No Vertigo. Don't really like their titles, thanks. But anyway, thanks, Nine, for the kind words about the Demonic broad.

More...

Wicked Cleric. Dunno quite how he came to be, but he's pretty awesome in my later stuff. This is his very first drawing.

If this is what heaven is like, let all red-blooded men be of virtuous hearts...

And that's it for now, hope you like these new ones!
War.
Hobodoken 04-17-2007 09:39 AM
So, she's wearing dogtags, stockings and panties, but forgot a shirt?

And her nipples have vanished?
Dangerous 04-17-2007 09:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The_Big_G
Nice sketches man...righteous. You do a great job drawing the hands...those are crazy difficult.

Definitely keep it up!

About the hands, you are right. Since ever the biggest artists of the world got huge difficulties to draw the hands.

Hands are the most difficult details to be drawn.

Well Dungeon Master, you are an artist ! Thumbs Up

Your ex is a beautifull girl. Too bad that she became your ex.

Continue. give us other pics plz !
Inigo Montoya 04-17-2007 10:51 PM
Thanks, all. Though ex may not stay ex for too long from our conversations...

MORE TO COME, NOW

It's everyone's favorite Canadian.

Turn your head and cough.

She'll give you a twelve second head start before she blows your... head off.

New batch. That's about it for now while I scan and shrink some more images to post. Note: Even if this thread dies and reaches obscurity, I'll continue to use it to post my drawings rather than make new threads. Enjoy!
War.
Nine Kuze 04-18-2007 02:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
Thanks, all. Though ex may not stay ex for too long from our conversations...

...oh my. :o

And that Wolverine is incredible, even though Hugh Jackman killed the character for me. Bad form, Jackman. Bad form.
Peace.
Ace of Spades 04-18-2007 01:49 PM
Matt old buddy. I now give you the stamp of approval to do guest work if I'm on vacation from Dark Fenrir X.