Just drawings.

Sharpshooter005 04-18-2007 03:10 PM
quote:
It's Rose Rose. For all who wondered what she looked like.

Who?

quote:
And her nipples have vanished?

Clearly she lost them in 'Nam
Capt. Quekolis 04-18-2007 07:34 PM
Everybody left something in Nam, But anyway these are crazy awesome.
Nine Kuze 04-18-2007 07:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:

Who?

Yeah, if you haven't been keeping up with the first five hours of the picture so far, the next five hours will make no f***ing sense to you at all. Also, she's DM's friend who doesn't post all that much.

That... what, robotic nurse?... drawing was pretty cool as well.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-19-2007 09:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:

Who?

Yeah, if you haven't been keeping up with the first five hours of the picture so far, the next five hours will make no f***ing sense to you at all. Also, she's DM's friend who doesn't post all that much.

That... what, robotic nurse?... drawing was pretty cool as well.
Peace.

Heh heh heh. Awesome. And thanks, Nine, for the compliment. I'll be sure to post more as soon as I can. Just have to get to a scanner to get my older ones and some of my newer ones.
War.
Inigo Montoya 04-29-2007 04:47 AM
Apologies for the double post, but I am currently seeking out a colourist who might like to try their hand at a couple of my pencil images...

I have new drawings I've been working on, and even the older ones could work with a decent colouring job, I believe. If anyone is interested, all of my contact information is in my profile.

In exchange I can do a full pencilled and inked sketch for you, if you like. content to be decided by you. Please try to avoid giant robots. I'm still working on those, as they tend to come out looking like pencil-rendered Lego figures.
War.
Sara Comatori 04-30-2007 02:19 AM
naked women? Since your a guy, it's okay...

Great art though. Work at it and you'll make it big. Like I'm trynig to.
Inigo Montoya 05-28-2007 03:27 AM
Well, DHC accepted me, and I start work... well, I have no idea. Hopefully soon. This could be fun. Also, need to find good scanner to put more drawings up.

And I'm still interested in doing a trade with someone if they want. I'd really like to see how well my drawings translate to the coloured medium.
War.
IamRogerSmith 06-28-2007 09:17 PM
Good stuff! Smile