Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Volt 04-14-2007 01:44 AM
Well the ATHF movie finally premiered today so my buddy and I, both fans of the show, went to see it at 10 PM. I was not disappointed. It's impossible not to laugh your ass off at the hilarity in the movie. From Mastodon playing as animated concession stand food to Space Ghost getting nuked in the chest... there's little you can't find hilarious about the movie. The ending is sort of a major let down, but then again it does end in a very ATHF-like fashion. I also would have wanted more screentime for Bruce Campbell's character. Overall though, the movie is great. Anybody who wants to laugh their ass off and can stomach a couple of gross gags should definitely see it. Anyone else seen it yet?
Sharpshooter005 04-14-2007 10:07 AM
And unless I drive out to hagerstown or fredrick I apparently am not seeing it. Which in retrospect I completely expected.

Is it true theres a fifteen or so minute long sequence of
spoiler (highlight to read):
The ATHF taking a nap
. I'd heard that was disproven by people who saw early screenings.
Volt 04-14-2007 04:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Is it true theres a fifteen or so minute long sequence of
The ATHF taking a nap
. I'd heard that was disproven by people who saw early screenings.

No.

Every moment is full on action. That, or Neil Peart drumming. Booyah.
Inigo Montoya 04-14-2007 04:27 PM
When I heard this was being made into a movie, a little piece of me died inside.
War.
Volt 04-14-2007 09:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
When I heard this was being made into a movie, a little piece of me died inside.
War.

As much as we're all dying to hear your useless opinion, shut the hell up already. Your pointless negative posts are way too frequent.
seraphjei 04-14-2007 10:01 PM
After much analysis of the film's title, I have come to the conclusion this movie will kick ass.
Sharpshooter005 04-16-2007 12:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
Neil Peart drumming. Booyah.

Meh....I never was really that big a rush fan.

Still I want to see how much if anything this movie has to do with the "deleted scenes" episode of ATHF that aired like....wow I guess a year or so ago now.
Fujiko 04-26-2007 08:22 PM
I'm just flabbergasted as to how they managed to pull off ATHF in 1 1/2 - 2 hours. But I might see it, I might not. We'll never know until I do.
Mike 04-27-2007 09:20 AM
Neil Peart?
NEIL PEART?
NEIL f***ING PEART?
I want to see this right now.
Hobodoken 04-27-2007 12:51 PM
I'm pretty much certain I'll be seeing this next weekend, once I'm back home.
Hienrich Ele 04-27-2007 11:41 PM
F*CKING SANDALS!

I saw the movie last night. I am sorry, did I say movie? I meant EPIC THAT RIVALS HOMER!

I have been listening to "I Like Your Booty (But I'm Not Gay)" (The Insano Flex song) on constant loop all day today.

GOD YES!