Yu Yu Hakusho fansite...

d-d-d-dumbass 04-12-2007 06:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Umino
I want to be Sailor Uranus. Because she was a lesbian. Who's gonna be my Neptune? :3



with her cousin
Inigo Montoya 04-12-2007 06:10 PM
They weren't cousins DHE, we already covered that. Take your Funimation butt to 4chan. BLARH.
War.
Nine Kuze 04-12-2007 06:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by deathhaseyes
quote:
Originally posted by Umino
I want to be Sailor Uranus. Because she was a lesbian. Who's gonna be my Neptune? :3



with her cousin

You know, and I established this right after his post when he made that, but they aren't really cousins. That's just in the English dub (bad form once again, DiC) to hide the fact that in the original version, they were actual lesbians.

Really, reading your post confused me for a minute.
Peace.
d-d-d-dumbass 04-12-2007 06:12 PM
well, whatever! i dont care if they werent cousins, i thought they were funny.

anyway......................i thought Tuxedo Mask was gay for a long time. becasue i would only watch a few episodes, then....i started watching ALL of them, and...i still thought he was kind of gay. they Manga is much better and the Japanese version is way better than the American version.
Nine Kuze 04-12-2007 06:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by deathhaseyes
anyway......................i thought Tuxedo Mask was gay for a long time. becasue i would only watch a few episodes, then....i started watching ALL of them, and...i still thought he was kind of gay. they Manga is much better and the Japanese version is way better than the American version.

What the hell? Please, you need to explain to me how you thought Tuxedo Mask was a homosexual. I mean, even if you watch just one episode, you can tell just from the "charm and save the girl in the short skirt" gimmick that he wasn't.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-12-2007 06:18 PM
Tuxedo Mask was BIG PIMPIN'. You can't ell me he wasn't tappin' it with all the Sailor sCouts. Day-umn, foo'.
War.
Tickle Tickle 04-12-2007 06:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
That's just in the English dub (bad form once again, DiC) to hide the fact that in the original version, they were actual lesbians.


Cloverway, not DIC. Cloverway dubbed Sailor Moon S & Super S.

:o
Nine Kuze 04-12-2007 06:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
Tuxedo Mask was BIG PIMPIN'. You can't ell me he wasn't tappin' it with all the Sailor sCouts. Day-umn, foo'.
War.

Sailor Moon of course, and Sailor Mars for a minute. The other three.. not so much.

And that tuxedo he was rocking, somethin' so fresh and clean.

quote:
Cloverway, not DIC. Cloverway dubbed Sailor Moon S & Super S.

Wow, my bad yet again. Wait, I know that DiC had something to do with Sailor Moon right? Or did they just own the rights or something. Hell, I just watched the show and I gotta blame someone.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-12-2007 06:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Umino
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
That's just in the English dub (bad form once again, DiC) to hide the fact that in the original version, they were actual lesbians.


Cloverway, not DIC. Cloverway dubbed Sailor Moon S & Super S.

:o


Yeah, but there was also Sailor Moon (no initial) and Sailor Moon R.

I think Sailor moon or Sailor Moon R were first.
Nine Kuze 04-12-2007 06:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
quote:
Originally posted by Umino
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
That's just in the English dub (bad form once again, DiC) to hide the fact that in the original version, they were actual lesbians.


Cloverway, not DIC. Cloverway dubbed Sailor Moon S & Super S.

:o


Yeah, but there was also Sailor Moon (no initial) and Sailor Moon R.

I think Sailor moon or Sailor Moon R were first.

Yeah, I think that's the one I thinking off and those are the two I really remember. Thanks, DM.

Because after the second season, Serena's voice changed and I couldn't stand it anymore and said "Yeah, f*** this."
Peace.
Tickle Tickle 04-12-2007 06:26 PM
DIC dubbed the first two series (Orignal + R), and the three movies. Cloverway did S and Super S. They're the ones who made Uranus + Neptune cousins. Not DIC.

Does that clear things up? : )
Inigo Montoya 04-12-2007 06:36 PM
No, the real point is this: Hot lesbians are awesome. Tatu and Sailors Uranus and Neptune animated to Heavy Metal music. Discuss.
War.
Nine Kuze 04-12-2007 06:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
Tatu and Sailors Uranus and Neptune animated to Heavy Metal music. Discuss.
War.

Heavy Metal and Heavy Metal 2000 were both over the top in trying to be disgusting and idotic, respectfully.

They're fun though but the point still stands.
Peace.
Hobodoken 04-12-2007 06:40 PM
What is there to discuss?

I mean, that's like telling people to discuss that there is a sun. Sure, you can get all metaphysical about it, but that's just boring.
Inigo Montoya 04-12-2007 06:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
Tatu and Sailors Uranus and Neptune animated to Heavy Metal music. Discuss.
War.

Heavy Metal and Heavy Metal 2000 were both over the top in trying to be disgusting and idotic, respectfully.

They're fun though but the point still stands.
Peace.


I'm talking of the music genre. And Heavy Metal was awesome. 2000 was WAY over the top.
War.
Nine Kuze 04-12-2007 06:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
Tatu and Sailors Uranus and Neptune animated to Heavy Metal music. Discuss.
War.

Heavy Metal and Heavy Metal 2000 were both over the top in trying to be disgusting and idotic, respectfully.

They're fun though but the point still stands.
Peace.


I'm talking of the music genre. And Heavy Metal was awesome. 2000 was WAY over the top.
War.

Oh, the music my bad. Sure, why not?

The first Heavy Metal worked because of all the interlocking stories it had tied together. The only thing I remember in 2000 was a naked (or as naked as you can get without acutally being naked) woman killing aliens in a war in the most over the top and idiotic ways possible.

That was like worse than 300. Which is somethin' so bad form.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-12-2007 07:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
Tatu and Sailors Uranus and Neptune animated to Heavy Metal music. Discuss.
War.

Heavy Metal and Heavy Metal 2000 were both over the top in trying to be disgusting and idotic, respectfully.

They're fun though but the point still stands.
Peace.


I'm talking of the music genre. And Heavy Metal was awesome. 2000 was WAY over the top.
War.

Oh, the music my bad. Sure, why not?

The first Heavy Metal worked because of all the interlocking stories it had tied together. The only thing I remember in 2000 was a naked (or as naked as you can get without acutally being naked) woman killing aliens in a war in the most over the top and idiotic ways possible.

That was like worse than 300. Which is somethin' so bad form.
Peace.


How was 300 bad?? It delivered EVERYTHING it promised in an awesome fashion! Agred on the HM movies, though.
War.
Nine Kuze 04-12-2007 07:09 PM
There's a 300 thread in the Golden Maiyer, bruh. If you want to defend 300 there (lol), then we get it on there.

But this is a Yu Yu Hakusho website thread... for a website that doesn't even exist and then delve into DBZ, Sailor Moon and Heavy Metal.

Yeah, for anyone keeping track and all.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-12-2007 07:19 PM
Thank you, Captain Obvious. You get a gold star. Roll Eyes
War.
Nine Kuze 04-12-2007 07:22 PM
Obvious about what?

And I never liked that line. Its beyond vain really and just not that good and all.
Peace.