Yu Yu Hakusho fansite...

Generalissimo D 04-10-2007 06:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
...And their demeanor, and their cliche, and their apearance, and their OMG OVER NINE THOUSAND, and their taking secondary backseat to the hero, and their beginnings as villains as redemptive villains...

Oh, yeah. They're completely different. [/sarcasm]
War.

I dunno, I liked the giant shadow dragon more than I liked Vegeta.
Tickle Tickle 04-10-2007 07:12 PM
quote:
...And their demeanor, and their cliche, and their apearance, and their OMG OVER NINE THOUSAND, and their taking secondary backseat to the hero, and their beginnings as villains as redemptive villains...

Oh, yeah. They're completely different. [/sarcasm]
War.

That's not really a fair statement. I mean sure they're alike, but they have their differences...

It's like saying Bruce Wayne and Roger Smith are the same.

Oh wait..
Scourge 04-10-2007 08:45 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
Personally I liked Yu Yu Hakusho more than DBZ, mostly because Vegeta is one of the most badass characters in anime.

Edited for accuracy. Hiei IS Vegeta, albeit badly done. No second rate knock-off can ever compare to the Prince of all Saiyans.
War.

You sir are an idiot, Hiei is not Vegeta he is more like Piccolo. People see the hair and say, "ZOMG a Vegeta Clone!!11!!!!"

Vegeta is the classic shounen rival to the main character, Hiei isn't Yusuke's rival at all. He is more like Piccolo in the sense that they were both evil then became a strong secondary character but unlike Piccolo he didn't get completely overlook due to the series having a freakishly large cast, even for an anime. Also note that by the end of the series both Hiei and Piccolo both had a story completely off from the main character.

Vegeta was angry and loud even when it came to his family he was constantly pissed, like he forgot to apply the hemorrhoid creme. Hiei was the silent type that threw out the occasionally sarcastic quip, usually in reference to Kuwabara.

Vegeta fought for the sake of pride while Hiei fought for a code of honor.

Oh yeah, they are total clones of one another... n00b

Edit: Dragon of the Darkness Flame >>> any attack in DBZ, in terms of visuals.
Inigo Montoya 04-10-2007 09:06 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:
Personally I liked Yu Yu Hakusho more than DBZ, mostly because Vegeta is one of the most badass characters in anime.

Edited for accuracy. Hiei IS Vegeta, albeit badly done. No second rate knock-off can ever compare to the Prince of all Saiyans.
War.

You sir are an idiot a genius, Hiei is not exactly like Vegeta he is more like as opposed to Piccolo. People see the hair and say, "ZOMG a Vegeta Clone!!11!!!!" That's because they are observant.

Vegeta is the classic shounen rival to the main character, Hiei isn't Yusuke's rival at all (This is because Hiei sucks as a character concept). He is more like Piccolo in the sense that they were both evil then became a strong secondary character (Umm... VEGETA?) but unlike Piccolo he didn't get completely overlook (Yeah, because when Piccolo took down Raditz that was being completely overlooked) due to the series having a freakishly large cast, even for an anime( I count 15 characters, many of them bit players. What version are YOU looking at?). Also note that by the end of the series both Hiei and Piccolo both had a story completely off from the main character.(Uhh...yeah. So did Vegeta.)

Vegeta was angry and loud even when it came to his family he was constantly pissed, like he forgot to apply the hemorrhoid creme. was a prideful, temperamental warrior. Hiei was the silent type that threw out the occasionally sarcastic quip, usually in reference to Kuwabara irritating confrontational type who hated everyone and everything, often allowing this to manifest itself in his violent nature.

Vegeta fought for the sake of pride while Hiei fought for a code of honor pride as well. I'm sorry, you were saying something retarded?

Oh yeah, they are total clones of one another... n00b how idiotic of me to notice Yes, well, you do have your faults, don't you?

Edit: Dragon of the Darkness Flame = Cheap clone of a DBZ attack. And one can't say DBZ copied them, DBZ has the precedence and age

All in all, you have excellent potential as a 4chan member. Keep it up!
War.
Scourge 04-10-2007 09:19 PM
Oh intronet arguments how they make me laugh, I'd drag this out but you know what forget it, get this guy a tiara and a sash, he's won the argument.
Inigo Montoya 04-10-2007 09:24 PM
And *whoosh* goes intellectual commentary as it goes flying over Scourge's head. Keep it up, kid, you'll prove my point further. I rip you a new virtual a**hole, and your only way of responding is "LOL internet [/wimpout]". Way to stick to your guns there, chief, no matter how poorly aimed or loaded they might be.

Maybe next time you'll pick your battles more wisely.
War.
Tickle Tickle 04-10-2007 09:49 PM
This is getting funny.

Anyone have any popcorn?
Scourge 04-10-2007 10:10 PM
quote:
And *whoosh* goes intellectual commentary as it goes flying over Scourge's head. Keep it up, kid, you'll prove my point further. I rip you a new virtual a**hole, and your only way of responding is "LOL internet [/wimpout]". Way to stick to your guns there, chief, no matter how poorly aimed or loaded they might be.

War.

Yeah, lets have a big flame war about some anime that doesn't really matter. Sure I'm wimping out because I don't want to take part in a pointless argument.

Nope not me, I'm just a dumb kid while you, the all knowing adult totally take the win in this argument, I hope you feel happy.
Inigo Montoya 04-10-2007 10:14 PM
quote:
quote:

War.

Yeah, lets have a big flame war about some anime that doesn't really matter. Sure I'm wimping out because I don't want to take part in a pointless argument.

Nope not me, I'm just a dumb kid while you, the all knowing adult totally take the win in this argument, I hope you feel happy.

I do feel happy. Another ounce of stupid has been purged from the internet. A lot more to go, but I'm doing my part.
War.
Nine Kuze 04-11-2007 12:41 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Umino
This is getting funny.

Anyone have any popcorn?

Here you go, bruh. Don't finish that though, I don't want to leave and miss anything.

How about we shut up and our differences and opinons regarding these two anime (and Hakusho and DBZ out of all of them)? Bad form, bad form.
Peace.
d-d-d-dumbass 04-11-2007 10:39 AM
SAVE SOME FOR ME TOO!!!!! I LOVE POPCORN!!!!

anyway, i agree with Scourge
he bringss up good points. Happy

but i dont know what to sy next except that Dungeon Master likes to pick fights with kids who arent even half his age.

who's stupid now?

anyway, this crp is getting off subkect! i want to talk about YYH!
im such a girl and i pick out the couples who should be real,like a nerd.

i like Botan and Kurama as a couple...and hiei and Botan too. Tongue
Sharpshooter005 04-11-2007 11:33 AM
The scanner says its over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
evanASF27 04-11-2007 12:27 PM
WHAT NINE THOUSAND??!1!?@1!/
Inigo Montoya 04-11-2007 12:35 PM
THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT...

CAN IT?!?!!
Tickle Tickle 04-11-2007 01:15 PM
OMG.

Dangerous 04-11-2007 03:22 PM
Inigo Montoya 04-11-2007 03:28 PM
Er...

Hate to point it out, Samir, but it was removed, whatever it was.
Dangerous 04-11-2007 05:02 PM
OMG ! Daaaaaaaamnation ! Mad Mad Mad

It worked a couple of hours ago !!!!

So another one Frown http://www.animes-streaming.net/watch.ph...dolPE2fljqF3lEb

Vegeta's death
d-d-d-dumbass 04-11-2007 05:14 PM
what is going on? Confused
Dangerous 04-11-2007 05:25 PM
A video that worked on a streaming site, that worked some hours ago, and now the owner deleted his files. Frown