*sigh*

Sharpshooter005 04-01-2007 09:50 PM
That wasn't really an intentional prank, yeah

Also I'd just like to say, family guy is officially being outdone by a rectangle smaller than the size of a postage stamp. Theres no audio either.

Also I think that green thing was ignigknot, the tiny rectangle just became ten times funnier.

quote:
last night's sucked.

Bah. Don't worry, I looked at the schedule and apparently they replay not-hellsing and xtreme surfer robots during the next weekend or..during the week or...something.
Nine Kuze 04-01-2007 10:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
last night's sucked.

Bah. Don't worry, I looked at the schedule and apparently they replay not-hellsing and xtreme surfer robots during the next weekend or..during the week or...something.

Yeah, everytime they do their April Fool's thing, they replay the episodes they f***ed with in their original format later on so yeah. Maybe next week we'll get the new episodes of the shows they screwed over.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 04-01-2007 11:00 PM
The best part of all of this was when the subtitles went into "revenge of the mooninites" dialogue, since it was almost like watching that episode over again

(You're a jukebox hero, you've got stars in your eyes

TOUCH THE SKIIIIIES

Those aren't the words Err.)
d-d-d-dumbass 04-02-2007 10:31 AM
i thought it was very amusing. i had my DVR set to record Big O and another show came on instead.
i almost laughed.
Mike 04-02-2007 10:57 AM
Have their other April Fool's jokes ever not been lame?

Like some other person said, they should blam this Tom and Eric crap and give us more Birdman.
d-d-d-dumbass 04-02-2007 10:59 AM
i found Birdman annoying.
but i also found that Tom and other guy thing just as irritating.
Adult Swim has just lost its jazz.
they need some new material.

i mean anime material.

i dont like Blood and that other vampire show and i stopped watching Bleach. you know what they need?

S-A-I-Y-U-K-I

and more Big O
Valdoom 04-02-2007 03:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
last night's sucked.

Yeah, everytime they do their April Fool's thing, they replay the episodes they f***ed with in their original format later on so yeah. Maybe next week we'll get the new episodes of the shows they screwed over.
Peace.

You do know they are playing the episodes we missed... I went and checked, their sceduale says all of last weeks episodes are going on this week on saturday. If they don't play them this week then you can get pissed.
Inigo Montoya 04-02-2007 03:38 PM
You know what they need to do? Shut down Adult Swim.

Obviously none of you are grateful for what anime you do get, because most networks could give a rat's ass about otaku. Because that is what you all are right now, whiny, obsessive compulsive irritating little specks of otaku right on my new shoes.

I must also take this opportunity to say I like Perfect Hair Forever, it does have its moments, 12 oz. Mouse was a load of horse crap right out of AS's left ear, ATHF is almost as bad, Squidbillies sucks but is higher quality than 12 oz. Mouse, and I would rather watch Tom goes to the Mayor than Squidbillies, 12 oz. Mouse or Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

The Aqua Teens make me hunger for decent comedy. I should go to my Mayor and complain about the s**t that's being loaded onto AS these days, and I think I'll make myself forget about AS with a full 12 oz. of rubbing alcohol. Thank you, and Good Night.
War.
Hobodoken 04-02-2007 05:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
You know what they need to do? Shut down Adult Swim.

Obviously none of you are grateful for what anime you do get, because most networks could give a rat's ass about otaku. Because that is what you all are right now, whiny, obsessive compulsive irritating little specks of otaku right on my new shoes.

I must also take this opportunity to say I like Perfect Hair Forever, it does have its moments, 12 oz. Mouse was a load of horse crap right out of AS's left ear, ATHF is almost as bad, Squidbillies sucks but is higher quality than 12 oz. Mouse, and I would rather watch Tom goes to the Mayor than Squidbillies, 12 oz. Mouse or Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

The Aqua Teens make me hunger for decent comedy. I should go to my Mayor and complain about the s**t that's being loaded onto AS these days, and I think I'll make myself forget about AS with a full 12 oz. of rubbing alcohol. Thank you, and Good Night.
War.

Oy, ATHF has been, as of late, completely wierd and random. I hope you're dissing that incarnation, and not what it used to be. Basically, everything pre-The Last #*@$ing one of 2004.

Or was it 2003?

Either way, the one more often called simply The Last One. Because it probably should have been.
Inigo Montoya 04-02-2007 05:20 PM
ATHF is just bad, Hadouken.

I don't understand the obsession with it.
War.
d-d-d-dumbass 04-02-2007 05:30 PM
ATHF rules
Sharpshooter005 04-03-2007 02:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
Because that is what you all are right now, whiny, obsessive compulsive irritating little specks of otaku right on my new shoes.

Like I said, go read their official forums. It's...on one level its just painful and sad, and on another its really pretty amusing.

As far as I'm concerned the last series they ran that really interested me was ghost in the shell, so yeah.
quote:
I would rather watch Tom goes to the Mayor than Squidbillies, 12 oz. Mouse

Frankly 12 oz mouse had a more engaging plot than a number of the anime series they've run.

I am not kidding.
Heavy Metal Instro 04-03-2007 08:27 PM
It was funny last year with the Full Metal Alchemist, farting episode. But Super Milk Chan is retarded.
Sharpshooter005 04-03-2007 08:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Heavy Metal Instro
But Super Milk Chan is retarded.

Super Milk Chan and PHF aren't the same.

Super Milk Chan was Japanese also, so...everyone blaming AS for it should really take up their complaint with Japan.
Buck Buck #1 04-03-2007 09:17 PM
I think that it's funny how people who complain about Super Milk Chan and PHF, also complain about how AS needs more anime and less stupid American cartoons.
Scourge 04-03-2007 09:50 PM
I personally think PHF is just unfunny and unlikable.

Super Milk Chan was filled with your typical attempt at comedy done by the Japanese in that it tries way to hard to be funny and usually fails gag after gag.

Personally I don't really care if AS got rid of anime. It isn't like AS is my only source of anime, I can get anime through a number of other means.
Sharpshooter005 04-03-2007 09:56 PM
quote:
also complain about how AS needs more anime

If their "MOAR ANIME" request is met with another witch hunter robin or blue gender, are they going to go "well..no not like this" or just resort to "AS IS SCREWING WITH US I'M WRITING A PETITION".

Oh yeah I remember both of those. Unfortunately.
Capt. Quekolis 04-04-2007 07:51 PM
Yeah that totally sucked. I was looking forward to watching it. But instead I had to watch Perfect Hair Forever. Get a wig my goodness. Its just one more thing that they do to piss us off. Thats alright theyll learn when theyre stupid little 15 minute cartoons dont entertain anymore.
Sharpshooter005 04-04-2007 08:34 PM
On this subject, I was very happy when during the christmas eve/night (I forget) inuyasha movie marathon they just aired, unannounced, the venture brothers christmas special.

I was hoping they'd pull a similar thing where they proceeded to reair episodes of venture brothers in place of inuyasha. But sadly no, they launched right back into that drivel.
Capt. Quekolis 04-04-2007 08:56 PM
Yeah Inu Yasha is pretty gay.