what anime/manga character are you?

d-d-d-dumbass 03-30-2007 05:32 PM
mine would have to Jizabel from the manga Godchild.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 05:40 PM
Astro Boy

Because I always watched this anime when i was a kid, and because I got his head, his hair on a photograph. Big Grin
d-d-d-dumbass 03-30-2007 05:42 PM
i like astro boy.
im kind of like Speed Racer, too...
because i drive too fast
Dangerous 03-30-2007 06:16 PM
Me too I drive too fast when I drive a car. It is because I am a nervous person Mad Because I hate so lot of persons. Big Grin I think to them at the bad moments, like in driving. It's dangerous .... Smile
Scourge 03-30-2007 11:07 PM
I'm totally Ban Mido from Get Backers.
Nine Kuze 03-31-2007 04:30 PM
Off the top of my head, Animated Award winner Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop or Animated Award nominee Hideo Kuze from Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GIG.

Don't mind that there, I like pimpin' my stuff from time to time is all. >_>
Peace.
Revan 03-31-2007 05:14 PM
Well I'm probably more like Norman from our beloved Big O- in the background helping out the protagonist, cleaning up after dinner and always keeping a large arsenal of weapons off screen just in case. Cool
Capt. Quekolis 04-04-2007 07:52 PM
I dont like to take the spot light but sometimes I feel like Roger. But with red hair.
Nine Kuze 04-04-2007 08:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ltwhipporwill
I dont like to take the spot light but sometimes I feel like Roger. But with red hair.

...are you going to be wearing a red suit with that hair as well? Gotta color coordinate man is all I'm saying here. Gotta color coordinate, especially when it comes to The Big O.

I'm trying to think of another character and I think I'd also be more along the lines of Tenchi Muyo and Animated Award nominee Mugen as well.

>_> Yeah.
Peace.
Capt. Quekolis 04-04-2007 08:18 PM
Every once in a while. I have seriously thought about dying my hair black. Also I have a slight beard could you see Roger with a beard.
Heavy Metal Instro 04-05-2007 10:01 AM
Although I am a big Evangelion fan, I couldn't see myself as any of the characters. But I could see myself as Koga from InuYasha, wolves are cool! Or as Vash the Stampede, from Trigun, I don't know it's a competition between them two.
Nine Kuze 04-05-2007 10:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Heavy Metal Instro
Although I am a big Evangelion fan, I couldn't see myself as any of the characters.

Good because if you or anyone did, I'd seriously try and get you professional help. I am not kidding.

Also, Misato was the only interesting character throughout that whole series. And in before Sharpie's post about the entire series being the fabrication of the most important character of all... Pen-Pen.
Peace.
The_Big_G 04-05-2007 01:16 PM
I used to see myself as the hero character from a lot of anime, mostly because I've got the hair for it...but as I've aged, I somehow became the crazy scientist/engineer that builds the ships, powersuits, and/or robots run amok.

Now I'm training my nephew (who's 4 right now) to become the hero...and I'm gonna' provide him the badasss technology to do it. I've started designing battle armor for his halloween costume. I've got a huge roll of lexan plastic that I'm riveting together ala SD gundam style.

The whole mad scientist thing is going to really come through when I finish going completely grey-haired. My eyesight's starting to go too, so coke-bottle glasses are definitely in my future.
Dangerous 04-05-2007 03:32 PM
Your nephew has a big chance to have an uncle like you. Smile

OOOh I wish I had a family member who was able to make armors, and anything like this for me.

I wished to wear the Pegasus Seiya bronze cloth when I was younger. And to have Optimus Prime as father !!! LOL

LOL, to answer to your question, I think I would be like that crazy old woman who launches cats in "The Simpson".

Anime Smile Anime Smile Anime Smile
Sharpshooter005 04-07-2007 02:11 AM
quote:
"The Simpson".

If this counts, can I be duffman?

OH YEAH.
Inigo Montoya 04-07-2007 02:53 AM
I am so totally either Knuckles the Echidna or Prince Vegeta. Both are immensely badass, steeped in the powers of the Manly Man, and both are nigh unstoppable with their power. Of course, I am slightly better because I am

OVER NINE THOUSSAANND!!
War.
Dangerous 04-07-2007 01:39 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOO

I am Boubou (BOO) in Dragon Ball Z; how I crushed you Prince Vegeta !!!
Capt. Quekolis 04-07-2007 07:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by Heavy Metal Instro
Although I am a big Evangelion fan, I couldn't see myself as any of the characters.

Good because if you or anyone did, I'd seriously try and get you professional help. I am not kidding.

Also, Misato was the only interesting character throughout that whole series. And in before Sharpie's post about the entire series being the fabrication of the most important character of all... Pen-Pen.
Peace.

I agree with this guy it does appear that almost every character in this anime suffers from some form of mental disease. Either that or theyre all retarded.
Sharpshooter005 04-12-2007 04:52 PM
That alien from serial experiments lain, except crossbred with the chainsmoking aspect of mamimi from FLCL

I will appear in your doorway and just start grinning, except smoking an unfiltered lucky strike. Then just as abruptly I'll disappear for no clear reason
MistressAnima 04-13-2007 05:38 AM
I'm more of a Riza Hawkeye (FMA) character than anything.