at my school today

d-d-d-dumbass 03-29-2007 06:01 PM
there were 3 fights...
and they were all linked with each other.
2 students got stabbed( scratches, really. they werent really hurt and they werent reported), a cop was punched
and i distantly know one of the kids they jumped.

and they were all girls
including the cop
Larry99 03-29-2007 06:14 PM
Wow, your school must suck. I don't know what is worse: last year there was a fight in the Greenbelt (sidewalk like thing that is through the woods) at least one to everyother week, this year 5 kids were cought doing cocaine in the parking lot or the bathroom (rumors are different but the po-po came), a boy that goes to the school killed his 40 and 80 year old neighboors over a puppy that got through the fence or was barking too much (I can't remeber), or your story/events.
dominusofdeath 03-29-2007 06:22 PM
This thread seems like crap to me.
Sharpshooter005 03-29-2007 09:13 PM
quote:
including the cop

Is she hot. If so, pics of her with her sidearm up to some punk gangbanger kid's head plz
dominusofdeath 03-29-2007 10:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
including the cop

Is she hot. If so, pics of her with her sidearm up to some punk gangbanger kid's head plz

~faps~
Schwarzwald 03-29-2007 10:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by DominusofDeath
quote:
quote:
including the cop

~faps~

lol. I think paradigm-city just had a ytmnd lurker moment.

---

That's kinda crazy though. Was there...a reason for all of that ruckus?
Nine Kuze 03-29-2007 11:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by deathhaseyes
there were 3 fights...
and they were all linked with each other.
2 students got stabbed( scratches, really. they werent really hurt and they werent reported), a cop was punched
and i distantly know one of the kids they jumped.

and they were all girls
including the cop

That actually sounds pretty interesting. My freshman year in high school, there was a like a fight every week and it was entertaining. But that dwindled down as the years went by and such. And a cop got involved? You can't write that.

quote:
This thread seems like crap to me.

CAP'N! You... don't have to put it so straight forward.

quote:
quote:
including the cop

Also, holding the stash of said punk's head in the other hand as well. Hopefully, this cop she's talking about is Mariska Hargitay.
Peace.
Buck Buck #1 03-29-2007 11:38 PM
One time at lunch last year these two girls were fighting and when they were done there was hair all over the ground. We couldn't tell how much of it was weave and how much was real.

It was pretty rad.
Nine Kuze 03-29-2007 11:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Buck #1
One time at lunch last year these two girls were fighting and when they were done there was hair all over the ground. We couldn't tell how much of it was weave and how much was real.

It was pretty rad.

Yeah, girl fights are interesting like that.

SHE TOOK HER WEAVE AND NOW SHE'S CHOKING HER WITH IT!!!
Peace.
d-d-d-dumbass 03-30-2007 10:35 AM
it was a pretty stupid fight. none but the girls really know what the first fight was about. The second fight was because this girl "A" was holding back (trying to break it up) another girl duriing the first fight. So the friends of the girl form the first fight were looking for the girl "A", and it was amusing because she was trying to hie from the other girls, and they found her in the bathroom. my friends and i were in there right before the fight went on. the office even thought that my friend and i were helping with the fight because someone saw us in there.

it was ridiculous.

but it got us out of class, so we were fine with the interrogation.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 11:00 AM
Pffff

One fight at a school. It was surely not a real fight, but just stupid girls who were fighting; mostly roaring than fighting.

In my neighborhood there were murders. One at 100 meters at the right side of my home, and another one at the left side.

Don't speak about those kind of stupid events please. Mad
d-d-d-dumbass 03-30-2007 11:03 AM
are you proud?
Dangerous 03-30-2007 11:08 AM
No madame Sweatdrop

dominusofdeath 03-30-2007 12:07 PM
Thur wuz a fite @ my skool. Lotz people got beet up. sum1 got stebbed and da copz came. then 1 of da police occifers wuz killed. his famlee r sad Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Roll Eyes
Nine Kuze 03-30-2007 12:11 PM
quote:
Thur wuz a fite @ my skool. Lotz people got beet up. sum1 got stebbed and da copz came. then 1 of da police occifers wuz killed. his famlee r sad Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Roll Eyes

Damn, Cap'N. That's exactly why public school is the damnation of our...

...oh wait, you were just playin' weren't you? Never mind. Also, that grammar is quite hilarious.
Peace.
dominusofdeath 03-30-2007 12:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:

Roll Eyes

...oh wait, you were just playin' weren't you? Never mind. Also, that grammar is quite hilarious.
Peace.

I R NUT JOKEN. U R MEEN Mad Mad Mad Mad
Nine Kuze 03-30-2007 12:34 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:

Roll Eyes

Peace.

I R NUT JOKEN. U R MEEN Mad Mad Mad Mad

EYE AM KNOT MEEN1 U WANNA THROWE WEAVES AND MANICURES, LET'S GO, BEE-YOTCH1

... Laughing
Peace.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 01:08 PM
can you translate what you were writing into IPA please ? Tongue
Larry99 03-30-2007 03:49 PM
Last year, the cops thought we had a fight club cuz of all the fights. One thing our school has is no stabs. But we do have a lot of alcohol and legal and illegal drug abusers and vandilism.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 04:18 PM
Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's not good all that little kids.

If you continue like this, don't oblige me to report your behaviors to your parents.

Mad Mad Mad