quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald
quote:
Originally posted by DominusofDeath
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
including the cop

Is she hot. If so, pics of her with her sidearm up to some punk gangbanger kid's head plz

~faps~

lol. I think paradigm-city just had a ytmnd lurker moment.

You know me, I get right to the point. I'm just too real for the internet and whatnot.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 04:58 PM
Those last months on the radio and on the TV we notice an amazing rate of growing violence anywhere, and most of the time for bad reasons.

The last time I know it was on the "gare du Nord" in Paris, where every passengers of a train made a rush against a wall of policemen who arrested a passenger .... because he didn't have his ticket. That's the "official" argument.

More terrible two boys in my country were killed for ..... a MP3 player, and the other for .... a stupid cigarette !!! Mad
- "Do you have a cigarette ?"
- "No !"
---And now the guy is killed.

Again what happened between those people before the killing? Another guy was killed in the carnaval of Binche.

There were a lot of fights between other passengers of a train and some controlers.

What a poor world ..... people are not violent, but they become violent because of this scary world.
d-d-d-dumbass 03-30-2007 05:23 PM
people are imbecilic

it annoys me to the point that i could almost sigh.
im a very sarcastic person, so i tend to tick off a lot of people, today,
i almost got into a fight because my sarcasm seemed to have "bothered" a girl who said she was going to whoop me.

i started laughing and said "Oh, geez. i am frightened. someone save me. help. help. im being hurt by a girl who has a bigger waist than i am tall. someone save me."

it was rather cruel of me to say that to her.
but i dont regret it. at. all.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 05:31 PM
Why do you arrive until the fight ? You know there are people who just want to provoke you to make a fight, and in provoking a fight, you give them the good excuse to satisfy them.

To those people, the only best answer to tell tell, it is just to ignore them.

People want to fight against you, they will provoke you, search you, and if you answer to them, you lose for you will fight. That's what they wanted.

Don't play their game, be more intelligent than them.

What will you gain in fighting? Maybe just fight those people in words, or in intelligent other way first, and then fight if THEY start fighting, not before.

Finally what is a stupid fight at school; it is a current event, that will be forgotten later. Unfortunately that can be dangerous if you face a revenger person. Are you a revenger person? Stay quiet !

What a world !
d-d-d-dumbass 03-30-2007 05:36 PM
hmm...to be honest...
because i could care less if my friends get beaten up i lose those friends for not defending them.

and what do you mean start at the fight?
Nine Kuze 03-30-2007 05:41 PM
quote:
Last year, the cops thought we had a fight club cuz of all the fights. One thing our school has is no stabs. But we do have a lot of alcohol and legal and illegal drug abusers and vandilism.

What high school doesn't have this? That's like asking where the emos are in a Hot Topic, that's suppose to come with the place.

...why is this thread still open?

Maybe me and Cap'N actually do need to get in a fight now. We're close enoughto each other that's for sure, he's in Flint and I'm in Rochester and that's like a 30 minute drive. I'm stronger than I look, quick, resourceful and crafty but I've seen a picture of Cap'N.

He's big and plays hockey. This might actually be quite the slobberknocker, I'll tell you wat. EYE DEECLARE MUTINY, CAP'N!!!
Peace.
d-d-d-dumbass 03-30-2007 05:44 PM
quote:
That's like asking where the emos are in a Hot Topic, that's suppose to come with the place..

i hate emos.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 05:48 PM
I understand when you are talking about defending your friends. I agree. When I am talking a bout a fight, I am speaking about those not interesting little ones. Those foolish quarrels. I am not talking about those fights with guns or knives, etc .... Myself if I see someone who gets a gun, or something else, I go away .... Oh yes !! I bad hit can hurt you, and you can die ! Finally for what ? Just for a stupid quarrel. There are a lot of crazy people. What will become the person who killed you ? He or she will go to prison, and will regret his or her act. But you ? YOU ARE DEAD.

How many crazy people surround our homes. One guy is killed for a cigarette. Another surely for less than that.

Never start a fight. If someone is looking for you, is provoking you, never answer by a fight, else you will well answer to them. What those people want is the fact that YOU start the fight, and then they will say "you started, now WE defend".

Be cooooool Cool
d-d-d-dumbass 03-30-2007 05:54 PM
thats boooooooooorrrrriiiiiing!

just kidding.

no, fights are silly. like....
moose.
those things are just funny looking.

arent they?

ON A SERIOUS NOTE!

i believe that fighting is up to the people who fight it and not for the judgmental others who criticise the fighter's actions.

maybe i am being stupid and ignorant!

but i really dont care.

that is all.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 06:02 PM
Do what you want. Oh Well But I warned you.
d-d-d-dumbass 03-30-2007 06:05 PM
thank you!!!!
i will do what i want!

which will be to remain sarcastic and not give a care about the people in my school.
Hollow XXVI 03-30-2007 09:14 PM
quote:
Is she hot. If so, pics of her with her sidearm up to some punk gangbanger kid's head plz

I thought the cop in the SH movie was hot...

Oh and GB2 LIVEJOURNAL PLZ, geez emos.
Sharpshooter005 03-30-2007 09:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hollow XXVI
quote:

I thought the cop in the SH movie was hot...

After playing the games where the monsters all merit a very disinterested "huh, that was weird" (oh except for 3 where heather makes snappy remarks sometimes) it was good to actually see pyramid head greeted with a "WHAT THE f***?!" reaction
dominusofdeath 03-30-2007 10:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Last year, the cops thought we had a fight club cuz of all the fights. One thing our school has is no stabs. But we do have a lot of alcohol and legal and illegal drug abusers and vandilism.

What high school doesn't have this? That's like asking where the emos are in a Hot Topic, that's suppose to come with the place.

Maybe me and Cap'N actually do need to get in a fight now. We're close enoughto each other that's for sure, he's in Flint and I'm in Rochester and that's like a 30 minute drive. I'm stronger than I look, quick, resourceful and crafty but I've seen a picture of Cap'N.

He's big and plays hockey. This might actually be quite the slobberknocker, I'll tell you wat. EYE DEECLARE MUTINY, CAP'N!!!
Peace.

LOL! I am Enforcer. I got Probert on people. Like COKED OUT PROBERT! But I am a real softy and only fight when I feel the need to beat ass. Also I am injured. Also don't forget I am still 250lbs.
Nine Kuze 03-31-2007 04:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by DominusofDeath
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:

Peace.

LOL! I am Enforcer. I got Probert on people. Like COKED OUT PROBERT! But I am a real softy and only fight when I feel the need to beat ass. Also I am injured. Also don't forget I am still 250lbs.

Yeah, well I'm... Ideological Hustla and I watch a lot of wrestling! You don't want this man!

Nah. Also yeah, you outweigh me by... a lot. That just means I'm gonna have to hit hard and fast. Any weapons in this tango? Bats, bricks, knives, tommy guns? What say you?
Peace.
Capt. Quekolis 04-04-2007 08:54 PM
I wish I was still in school. Good ole' Berea High School. My brother carries on my legacy.