Question... (For Hellsing Fans)

Lord Ender von Hellsing 04-15-2007 05:44 PM
I must say, I, personally reckognize Manga and Anime as completely different things. Yes, the ending of basic anime kinda sucked, but compared to manga, the whole series was more... Styllish? I dunno what it should be called, but there is completely different atmosphere in anime and manga. For example, there is almost no 'moments when tensions break' in anime, although we have plenty of them in manga.
About Manga, I can't judge just yet, because here in my country there was only 7 tomes of manga released... (yup, it frustrates me as hell, the moment when 7th tome ended... Could someone tell me what happened next?)
But I kinda miss the idea of war with insane major and the rest of nazis in the anime AND kinda miss Incognito in manga...
Anyway, we now have the OVA so I think the problems will be solved ^^.
Sara Comatori 05-01-2007 12:45 AM
The 8th one is coming out... for a seemingly hardcore hellsing fan, I'm suprised you didn't know that.
Shady Dark Lady 06-23-2007 11:52 PM
I watched the 1st anime, am currently reading the manga, and I'm also collecting the new & improved anime. I just wish it didn't take so long for the new anime to come out. I'm so impatient.
seraphjei 06-24-2007 05:23 AM
The anime just doesn't do the Hellsing manga justice. Luckily the OVA is badass.