the last episode...

Inigo Montoya 04-26-2007 02:02 AM
Are you making fun of my speche impedmente?
War.
Nine Kuze 04-26-2007 02:05 AM
No, no. Just your grammar there, sweetheart.

Also, Trunks and Piccolo look damn awesome in that.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-26-2007 02:10 AM
Ask nicely, and I might post Eichiro Oda's interpretation of Goku. Also, several other artists drew DB images, making for some... interesting interpretations. Like the creator of Bobobo bobo bobobobobobobobobbobobobobbobobobo drawing SS Goku and Freeza.
War.
Tony Ventresca 05-02-2007 12:27 PM
Finally watched the last episode, in Japanese, so I have no idea what was said. But it seemed a little rushed, as if the whole thing is explained in only a few lines...which seems a bit short-changed, given the richness of the series overall. I guess I will have to wait for the new box release to form my own conclusions (in English!).

TV
Capt. Quekolis 05-02-2007 12:31 PM
Well youre pretty much right it is rushed and has no explanation about whats going on or even what happened at the end.
Nine Kuze 05-02-2007 12:37 PM
I never saw it that simple really.

Granted I was never one of the ones that was personally pissed off on how the series ended, I think I'm like one of the few ones that liked how it ended, but even though it is obviously rushed, Act 26 (and even that of Act 25) does give you enough basis to formulate your own theory on what happened and what the mystery of Paradigm City is.
Peace.
Ollen70 05-06-2007 09:49 PM
I was sort of happy with how it ended too. I think if you filter back through things, even a lot of the season 1 episodes, you're left with enough to figure things out on your own. Initially, I wanted a season three just so there'd be more Big O out there, not because I feel like there's a whole lot lacking. If you watch it enough times, things start to fall into place.