Animal Rights Activists Say "Kill The Bear!"

Larry99 03-30-2007 03:54 PM
Let the bear live. If ur mother abonded you the cops wouldn't be all like "Kill it, it's mother hates it." What harm will it do since the bears are indangered.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 04:10 PM
I am surprised not to have written anything yet. Why should they kill this bear ? It is a species under extinction, and killing it will never help this animal future, may they sacrifice the welfare of this animal. Maybe they should kill it if it is better for it.

I don't know Frown

This story reminds me another sad one :
Two years ago in France there was a bear that was freed in the South-West mountains. And then they freed another one to keep this animal future there. (hum, I don't remember the story well) Some people were afraid and some some sheeps were killed. And finally some hunters killed the last species of bear which was able to keep the future of the bears in the region.

Frown Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Frown
Sharpshooter005 03-30-2007 04:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Larry99
Let the bear live. If ur mother abonded you the cops wouldn't be all like "Kill it, it's mother hates it." What harm will it do since the bears are indangered.

Actually this is how I got one of the cats.

I guess I've just rocketed up on PETA's enemy list. And it's the most validating thing ever
Shadow dorothy 03-31-2007 03:20 PM
Sorry dudes but I gotta go with the activeist on this 1 for good reason. If an animal of any kind gets dependent on humans then it won't be able to mate because the other animals of that type will not accept him. So he will never mate with a wild or otherwise bear because of this. The only soluition is a zoo cage for the poor guy and another old bear for him to play with.
Hollow XXVI 03-31-2007 07:38 PM
Explain how this whole thing with mating pandas in the US then sending them back to China deal works then. (which is stupid when we don't send them back to China but..I do understand why they are hesitant to do so)

Please don't jump to the retarded side before you know everything, kthx. And don't ever get your information from said activists.
Capt. Quekolis 04-04-2007 08:53 PM
I thought that was retarded they piss and moan about it being an endangered species but then they want to kill one just b/c its being brought up in captivity. Idiots.