What was your first Anime/ Manga or both...

Valdoom 04-05-2007 09:13 AM
At first I thought my first anime might have been poke'mon, all in all nothing too special, but when I thought a little harder on it I found that my first anime was Nasika of the Valley of the Wind. kinda odd, huh?
MistressAnima 04-13-2007 05:35 AM
My first anime was Slam Dunk andmy first manga was Full Metal Alchemist.

Inigo Montoya 04-13-2007 11:27 AM
Just how on earth did you pull off your first anime being Slam Dunk? First manga I could understand, mine (upon further thought) was actually Ranma 1/2, which I recently bought the last volume of. Now I have a complete collection of Ranma, the shows, the movies, the mangas, and the soundtracks. I even have some of the video games.
War.
seraphjei 04-14-2007 09:59 PM
My first anime was Sailor Moon. The aspect of watching attractive magical schoolgirls was very appealing to me in Junior highRoll Eyes My first manga was Trigun.
Dangerous 04-15-2007 07:43 AM
First manga : Goldorak. one volume only

I also got the Ninja Turtles. one volume only

And Super Mario Bros comics. one volume again
paul1290 04-15-2007 08:58 AM
I don't remember my first anime, but the first anime I actually liked was either Outlaw Star or Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X.
Lord Ender von Hellsing 04-15-2007 09:05 AM
My first anime... If I remember correctly it was Tekkaman Blade (but it sucked hard since it was the european version) but I was young and stupid then, so the first anime that I really watched was Final Fantasy: Unlimited, and first manga would be Hellsing.
Capt. Quekolis 04-18-2007 07:30 PM
Does anyone remember Ronin Warriors that was one of the first ones I remember.
Dangerous 04-19-2007 06:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ltwhipporwill
Does anyone remember Ronin Warriors that was one of the first ones I remember.

In French they are "les samourais de l'éternel" . It was an anime.
Inigo Montoya 04-19-2007 11:15 AM
Wow. I remember Ronin Warriors. I also remember Speed Racer, Sailor Moon...

Honestly, upon further thought, perhaps my first anime was Bounty Hunter Iria on the SciFi Channel.
War.