Toonami's.... newest 'makeover'...

Sara Comatori 03-29-2007 01:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Comatori
IT'S A CRAPPY ROBOT! They put Tom back in the tube and these junk heaps took over the ship! We gotta stop 'em!

Clearly he was a decoy, the others were lying in wait in the tubes.

I've tried to warn you all that the robots can't be trusted.

So you agree.
But were is Tom then? di they do the same to Moltar... SHIZ!! Moltar is in a tube!
Big Fau 04-05-2007 03:52 PM
Like someone else who commented on that clip, it truly made me think of a Thomas the Tank Engine + Toonami combination. Though I was really young when Moltar was the host and don't have many memories of that era of Toonami, I can safely say that my childhood was just disgraced. I'd contribute in asking them to bring the old stuff back, but like most good things, they tend to either die out or change into something not quite as good as the original if continued for too long.

~This has been your annual post by Big Fau, see you in a couple of, er... a while, maybe. Shocked
Shadow dorothy 04-05-2007 05:42 PM
I say some1 become a worker in CN and stop them. then bring old tom back. Tongue
Sir Nise 04-07-2007 11:19 PM
I hate it. the voice sucks, it looks slightly graphically better, but that takes away from the overall somewhat darkness of the old Tom. it's so kiddy, why not call it Miguzi Saturday Edition. F-tards.

Naruto marathons are what's up tho.
Inigo Montoya 04-08-2007 11:54 AM
This is why I don't watch Cartoon Network anymore, because I know they're gonna do something stupid and piss me off. And now they do it again. Oh wow. I am psychic.
War.
Capt. Quekolis 04-18-2007 08:02 PM
I cant stand to watch Cartoon Network anymore either the only time I can stand to watch it is on Saturday nights, I even hate when the commercials come on.
Nine Kuze 04-18-2007 09:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ltwhipporwill
I even hate when the commercials come on.

Those commercials are f***in' abysmal.

That Super Deluxe bull they're pimping or something. Wow, those are horrible. I hope I never venture to that website is all I'm saying.

Oh and as soon as I see Tim and Eric (ugly faces!), I change the channel. Bad form, [adult swim]. Damn bad form.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 04-18-2007 10:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
That Super Deluxe bull they're pimping or something.

Yeah one of them is this...bald, slow sounding cartoon character basically saying "someone defecated in my living room, I think it was a wizard".

What the hell is this crap, newgrounds2.0? It seems about as funny

quote:
that takes away from the overall somewhat darkness of the old Tom. it's so kiddy

I think I've seen one of the old ads and uh....yeah they were not "dark"

Also, keep in mind this block of programming is targeting children. Theres only so much you can expect
Inigo Montoya 04-19-2007 11:36 AM
Sharpshooter raises a good point. This new Tom is not aimed at us. To be quite honest, they could give a damn about our bracket. All we care about is family guy and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. We don't even care enough for the anime to really watch it, then we bitch when they do things to the anime we don't even watch. Remember, Cartoon Network's daytime programming is aimed at children. This will make things much easier to accept.
War.
Hollow XXVI 04-21-2007 03:30 AM
GET YOUR LOGIC OUT OF HERE. GET OUT.

Also I still don't mind anything but the weird faces. Thomas the Tank Engine doesn't pilot a spaceship.
Inigo Montoya 04-22-2007 07:05 PM
Who made that law? "Thomas the Dylithium Warp Core that Could." A fairy tale of the 24th Century.
War.