The Big O Theatre Cd

The Enquisitor 03-12-2007 02:46 AM
can anyone help me, Im really despiratly trying to get hold of the Big O theatre CD, Walking together on the yellow brick road. CD japan no longer stock it and the only place I found it was amason japan which I cannot set up an account for. can anyone help me find a copy of this cd.
Asirt 03-13-2007 12:07 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Enquisitor
Can anyone help me? I'm really desperately trying to get hold of the Big O theater CD: "Walking together on the yellow brick road". CD Japan no longer stock it and the only place I found it was Amazon Japan which I cannot set up an account for. Can anyone help me find a copy of this cd?

The drama CD has been out of print for a while now. The best place to find rare items from Japan is through Yahoo! Japan Auctions. I was able to find two listings for the CD you seek.

Listing 1
Listing 2

Both items are "Buy It Now" items, so you can buy it right away.

However, you will need an account at Rinkya in order to buy items, as sellers will not ship internationally.
The Enquisitor 03-13-2007 08:54 AM
I appreciate the help but it seems Rinkya only allows US customers to join, as the form does not permit UK infomation. Any other suggestions? I will forward those two links to my collegue in Japan though to see if he can help but any other suggestions be appreciated
Asirt 03-13-2007 12:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Enquisitor
I appreciate the help but it seems Rinkya only allows US customers to join, as the form does not permit UK information. Any other suggestions? I will forward those two links to my colleague in Japan though to see if he can help but any other suggestions be appreciated

quote:
From FAQ:
Can I bid if I am not from the US?
You can bid as long as you have one of the four major credit cards we accept (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover) and a legitimate address and phone number which we can verify if necessary.

Try contacting them about your situation, and I'm sure they'll help you out. As for other places, that's about as good as it's going to get. Try another auction proxy service if Rinkya doesn't work.
Capt. Quekolis 03-14-2007 07:30 PM
What is this theatre CD? Did they actually act out Big O in a theatre?
Krang 03-14-2007 09:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ltwhipporwill
What is this theatre CD? Did they actually act out Big O in a theatre?

No, it's just an audio drama starring Big O characters. See this Wikipedia article for more information.
Capt. Quekolis 03-16-2007 04:40 PM
Oh ok I get it.
Asirt 03-16-2007 04:44 PM
Just so you guys know, the first listing for the CD will end early tomorrow, so if you want to buy the CD, you better do it soon. The second listing will end this Friday.

Sellers will usually re-list the item again, but who knows.