quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
I kind of already have a hate of this show, I saw the movie Blood and like with most anime movies, after watching the movie I was left confused and angered.

(Most of the anime movies I see without any connection to any pre-existing series always suck balls because they never explain anything and throw you into the action.)

Lol, getting angry at anime movies. Isn't that the point of an anime film based off of a series? To throw you into the action right off because of the implication that the most people watching this would be the ones who have kept up the series in the first place? Granted, it doesn't work all the time but its nothing of a nuisance really.

I said anime movies without any connection to a series.

Very few anime movies without a base suck, suck hard.

Oh... could you give some examples on said movies then?
Peace.

In all honesty I can't remember any titles of the top of my head but I've seen about a dozen or so anime movies without a base and the only bearable ones were some of Miazaki's works and even those I didn't really like.
Sharpshooter005 03-26-2007 03:40 PM
quote:
...this series is 50 episodes long? Wow, lots of series these days are getting an extended length when they really shouldn't be. I was thinking this was a 26 series, since it doesn't seem like the series needs that long of a run at all.
Peace.

Like I said. If this becomes inuyasha with vampires nobody can act surprised, as I warned you beforehand
Valdoom 03-26-2007 03:47 PM
I told you a side character would die.
Scourge 03-26-2007 04:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Valdoom
I told you a side character would die.

Thanks for the spoiler reminder.
R. Daniel Olk 01 03-26-2007 07:59 PM
quote:
...this series is 50 episodes long?

Jeez. I said it was 50 episodes long in one of the opening posts of this thread. I'm telling you, save yourself the boredom after episode 4 and don't start watching again 'till 24, or maybe 36. You will feel amply rewarded for all the time saved. Big Grin

Go watch a quality series like Monster, or re-watch Escaflowne. Your dignity will thank you!

I know I'm repeating myself like a couple others in this thread... but really. This series will waste your time like crazy. It will put you through an endless grind of identical inspirational speeches made to Saya, of characters endlessly witholding information from her... endless... endless... like the life of a vampire itself!

YES! Maybe that's what Blood + is trying to tell us: a vampire's life gets boring real quick.
Capt. Quekolis 03-28-2007 06:14 PM
So that girls dad died. He made it through Nam to get killed by a banshe.
Capt. Quekolis 04-04-2007 08:16 PM
So what happened in the last episode I missed it. Oh wait every body did b/c [as] is a bunch of butt holes.
Nine Kuze 04-04-2007 08:23 PM
Oh, wow. What the hell man? I was kiddin' about posting them in the respectiative threads that got snubbed last April Fools'. Guess the sarcasm tags weren't working.

Really, this is unnecessary and you're lowering yourself to [adult swim]'s level. Bad form, bad form.
Peace.
Capt. Quekolis 04-04-2007 08:59 PM
As long as I got a response. I guess i must have bothered you enough to make you say something. Awesome. Score.
Nine Kuze 04-04-2007 09:22 PM
Not really, its just pointless is all. And if that's your only reason then that's spam bruh.

And with you posting that in the first place, it kind of shows that [adult swim] got to you a helluva lot more than "you getting to me" and more importantly, got to you more than you are truly showing. So yeah.
Peace.
Heavy Metal Instro 04-04-2007 09:52 PM
Bet you won't hit 'em!!!
Bet you won't hit 'em!!!
Nine Kuze 04-04-2007 10:01 PM

...I'm sorry but what the hell?
Peace.
Capt. Quekolis 04-07-2007 07:39 PM
Im sorry about all of that ill be more professional from now on.
Raven 04-08-2007 04:52 PM
Well.. decent episode. I guess Forrest found some use for his girlfriend in the end. Too bad he didn't realize he was going to get owned by Saya easily. I also don't get the earlier bashing of the European guy... He seems like one of the more entertaining characters. David seems pretty manly as well.
Sharpshooter005 04-08-2007 07:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Raven
I guess Forrest found some use for his girlfriend in the end.

Does he save Lieutenant Dan, then beat the Chinese in ping pong?
Nine Kuze 04-08-2007 11:31 PM
quote:
I also don't get the earlier bashing of the European guy... He seems like one of the more entertaining characters.

Because he's such a stereotype that it's funny and annoying at the same time? Also, I really like Saiya's character. She's not the typical emo and she's not all gung ho about the situation as well. She's trying to understand herself and what the hell is going on, and not many series do that for a character. Also, the little brother seriously needs to stop talking. How painful is his voice.

Anyway, it was a very good episode and as far as the production goes, I can see many parallels between this and Ghost in the Shell (both being made by Production I.G. and all).

quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
I guess Forrest found some use for his girlfriend in the end.

Does he save Lieutenant Dan, then beat the Chinese in ping pong?

He also tries to save Bubba, finds Jenny again and learns that life is like a box of chocolates and a blood powered sword to the head. You never know what you are really going to get.
Peace.
Raven 04-15-2007 12:04 AM
David is by far cooler than this show. That's all I can say about this weeks episode.
Nine Kuze 04-15-2007 05:53 PM
quote:
David is by far cooler than this show. That's all I can say about this weeks episode.

Him kicking Kai's ass was good yeah. And speaking of Kai, what a damn disappointment. He went from beating up numerous of dudes in the first episodes to this. Bad form kid, bad form.

Not much in this episode anyway, they got a long series so its looks like they're taking their time with it and all.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-19-2007 11:21 AM
It looks all right, I suppose, but I swear I'm reaching the point where I see a show like this and go: "Oh. Another Vampire anime. How flawlessly original." [change channel] Does anyone else feel like that?

But still, certainly piqued my interest.
War.
Nine Kuze 04-19-2007 02:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
It looks all right, I suppose, but I swear I'm reaching the point where I see a show like this and go: "Oh. Another Vampire anime. How flawlessly original." [change channel] Does anyone else feel like that?

Kind of, but they aren't stereotypical vampires at least.

It could be worse. It could be Trinity Blood.
Peace.