Cool picture generator

Wingnut 03-08-2007 09:39 AM
I found something rather interesting last night that I thought I'd share.
1,024 Cheerleaders is the name. You know that a bunch of people in a stadium crowd all holding certain cards can all hold them up at the same time and make an image out of all the cards they are holding right? Well now you can do the same thing.
This site will allow you to generate the same effect with just about any pic you like.

Remember you must host the picture on your own webspace if you want the pic to be around for more than an hour. The site the generator is on wipes the pic from their server 1 hour after the pic is generated no matter what so you must save the picture and post it up somewhere else like photobucket or imageshack.

Here's an example:

Give it a try and see what you think.
Dangerous 03-08-2007 09:59 AM
Amazing !

Thank you Wingnut. I get a present for you now. A standing Ovation for the great Beck !

Asirt 03-08-2007 10:24 AM
Wow. Great find, Wingnut! Big Grin

Wingnut 03-09-2007 10:18 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Samir_Souleyman
Amazing !

Thank you Wingnut. I get a present for you now. A standing Ovation for the great Beck !

You have to copy the image and host it elsewhere yourself as the picture is purged/deleted from their server after 1 hour.
R.Smith 03-11-2007 12:35 AM
Rather sweet find Wingnut! Thumbs Up

I find it works best when you resize an image down to 32x32, but use a sharpen tool on the orginal image before resizing (and sometimes after).

This came out the best, since it was an icon/gif.
evanASF27 03-11-2007 12:39 AM

Vash the Stampede has a fanclub apparently =D
Yomiko 03-13-2007 09:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Stoned Guest

Vash the Stampede has a fanclub apparently =D

Big Grin
Hobodoken 03-13-2007 05:02 PM