Belated Greetings

Umbrella 02-28-2007 11:19 AM
Though I had already made a few posts, I found it sort of rude that I didn't introduce myself first.

Hi everyone, I'm Umbrella. It's very nice to meet you all. Smile
Asirt 02-28-2007 11:26 AM
Hi, Umbrella! Welcome to Paradigm City Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay. Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 02-28-2007 04:11 PM
X3 Iz alright, iz alright! But it is nice that you finally introduced yourself properly.

I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, one of the resident psychos. But I'm really very freindly. Wink I'd really advise you to get as much insurance as possible here. We've got a Megadeus Figthing League, and fights pop up without ntice, so it's best to be safe rather than sorry.

And though there might be a troll or two last time I checked, we're a really friendly bunch here. And feel free to PM me any time you feel like a chat. I enjoy making freinds.
Nine Kuze 02-28-2007 04:18 PM
"We have choices. Some people like to stand in the rain without an umbrella. That's what it means to be a free human being."

...I couldn't resist. Welcome to PCF, hon and I expect your payment on at the first of the month. Or else people are going to be hurt. And you wouldn't want that... would you?

Have fun.
Peace.
Umbrella 02-28-2007 06:51 PM
Asirt, thank you very much. I hope to enjoy the stay as long as possible.

Chitter-Box-Kat, I'm sure you're very friendly and thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to take you up on it. By the way, I hope that insurance is worth it.

Nine XXVI, I'm glad to see you didn't resist. Wink Oh, and as far as the payment goes, the first of the month is tomorrow. We'll just have to see how it all works out.
Dangerous 02-28-2007 07:46 PM
Hi Umbrella, salut Parapluie.

Welcome to Paradigm City. Sois la bienvenue.
Umbrella 02-28-2007 09:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by samirsouleyman
Hi Umbrella, salut Parapluie.

Welcome to Paradigm City. Sois la bienvenue.

Merci beaucoup pour ta salutation, samirsouleyman.
The Big Finale 02-28-2007 10:13 PM
No zombies, please.

Also, note the sig for appropriate welcome message.
evanASF27 02-28-2007 10:24 PM
Please also note that at any such time, you have my permission to slap Finale with a trout Big Grin

Welcome to the forums! Craziness will ensue, brace yourself!
Umbrella 03-01-2007 12:15 PM
Big Finale, thank you.

Stoned Guest, thank you and I'll try to be prepared. I hope trouts don't hurt too much. Tongue
Dangerous 03-01-2007 12:26 PM
A ce que je vois tu es une parfaite bilingue; pas comme moi. J'ai de grandes lacunes pour discuter sur ce forum. Mais bon, je m'amuse bien. J'aime bien y être.

Welcome to Paradigm City again, and congratulations for your discovery of the new Big O Intro. Wink
Umbrella 03-02-2007 02:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by samirsouleyman
A ce que je vois tu es une parfaite bilingue; pas comme moi. J'ai de grandes lacunes pour discuter sur ce forum. Mais bon, je m'amuse bien. J'aime bien y être.

Welcome to Paradigm City again, and congratulations for your discovery of the new Big O Intro. Wink

Parfaite? Pas vraiment, mais merci. C'est bien que vous aime d'être ici. Votre anglais est vraiment bien.

Once again, thanks. I appreciate the welcome.
Hollow XXVI 03-06-2007 09:34 PM
Hello thar!

You don't really have to worry about not introducing yourself... I don't do that either unless someone bugs me to do so.
Larry99 03-08-2007 06:17 PM
Welcome!
Umbrella 03-08-2007 08:31 PM
I'm still being welcomed? Well, thank you both very much.
R.Smith 03-08-2007 10:25 PM
Welcome Umbrella! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin