New Idea for Adult Swim

Heavy Metal Instro 02-27-2007 07:01 AM
Adult Swim has been making some pretty stupid shows now. Tim and Eric, and 12 oz. mouse. So since they are making these worthless shows maybe we can convince to make something worth making, like the Guisness beer guys.

I think if that show came out alot more people would watch Adult Swim, and then they could get enough money to make a third season of Big O.

Brilliant! right?
Dangerous 02-27-2007 07:14 AM
they did the same mistake with Cartoon Network Europe. They displayed the first and the second season of the Big O a little more than one month only last year, and they stopped displaying the show. Now we can just watch foolish cartoons for kids like Dexter's Laboratory, the Powerpuff Girls, etc .....

It's pittyfull, but they get more succes than The Big O
Sharpshooter005 02-27-2007 12:43 PM
quote:
Tim and Eric, and 12 oz. mouse

Not in the same league, not in the same sport even

quote:
like the Guisness beer guys.

....If you're suggesting a show entirely about the two characters from the Guinness ads, I would watch the hell out of that.
Spoderman 02-27-2007 02:44 PM
Tim and Eric are great.

12. Oz Mouse is also great, but nothing beats its first episode.
Heavy Metal Instro 02-27-2007 03:40 PM
quote:
[i]
....If you're suggesting a show entirely about the two characters from the Guinness ads, I would watch the hell out of that.

Trudat my friend, I bet a whole lot of other people would too, that's why I think it's a good idea. After, that Boston stunt, if anyone thinks Adult Swim is bogus now, maybe the would think it was cool again.
Capt. Quekolis 03-04-2007 09:14 PM
Man you took my idea im not telling you anything anymore. lol.
dominusofdeath 03-04-2007 11:40 PM
Big-O died
evanASF27 03-04-2007 11:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Heavy Metal Instro
Adult Swim has been making some pretty stupid shows now. Tim and Eric, and 12 oz. mouse. So since they are making these worthless shows maybe we can convince to make something worth making, like the Guisness beer guys.

I think if that show came out alot more people would watch Adult Swim, and then they could get enough money to make a third season of Big O.

Brilliant! right?

It has nothing to do with them not having the financial stuff to do it... it's that they don't WANT to do it.

Invest in getting other companies/channels interested. That's easier than changing [as]'s mind....because they have none.
Sharpshooter005 03-05-2007 03:10 AM
All I know is this. If Blood+ is anything like Trinity Blood, I am going to vomit into a box and mail it directly to ted turner.

He probably dosen't even have any control over them, I'm just not terribly fond of him. It's a symbolism thing anyway

quote:
maybe the would think it was cool again.

If Matt Maiellaro went into the williams street offices with a flaming hand and a half sword (yes I mean a sword wreathed in some sort of purifying, holy flame.), and just started lopping off limbs and heads at random, and cleaving torsos in half, then used the blood as red ink for the webisodes of 12 oz mouse (even if this process wouldnt normally involve ink). I think it'd achieve that effect also

I mean...you know...leave some alive. Just make sure everyone behind robot chicken and moral orel is dead and used for ink. Then again I dont know if those are...I think they're made in a different location. Wait until theres a meeting maybe
Hollow XXVI 03-05-2007 03:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by DominusofDeath
Big-O died

Oh snap!!!! I do not hear such a truth...?
Shadow dorothy 03-05-2007 09:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hollow XXVI
quote:
Big-O died

It lives in the hearts of all true fans. And seriusly AS sucks monkeys. They haven't shown anything new worth watching sense 2002 when Big O 2 came out.
dominusofdeath 03-05-2007 09:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
quote:
quote:
Big-O died

It lives in the hearts of all true fans. And seriusly AS sucks monkeys. They haven't shown anything new worth watching sense 2002 when Big O 2 came out.

Yeah it lives in hearts. But Season 3 is not going to be a reality.
6 moon dance 03-05-2007 09:55 PM
No offense intended but you sound like a shill for Adult Swim.
dominusofdeath 03-05-2007 09:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by 6 moon dance
No offense intended but you sound like a shill for Adult Swim.

No. I just have common sense. Adult Swim sucks IMO
The Ghost of Ember 03-05-2007 11:30 PM
quote:
quote:
Big-O died

CRIMINAL IS PHOENIX WRIGHHHHHH---T!
dominusofdeath 03-05-2007 11:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of Ember
quote:
quote:
Big-O died

OBJECTION!
Hollow XXVI 03-06-2007 07:55 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:
Big-O died

I had a fierce sexual relationship with a victim. There was tangle of blind love with me with her..As a result,I killed her. I hated her !! Whoooo !! Wanted to murder it !! Whoooo !!
dominusofdeath 03-07-2007 10:25 AM
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Big-O died

I had a fierce sexual relationship with a victim. There was tangle of blind love with me with her..As a result,I killed her. I hated her !! Whoooo !! Wanted to murder it !! Whoooo !!

That's hawt
Big Money 03-13-2007 08:10 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/05...n.ap/index.html

Relevant to my interests.

... err, I mean this thread.
Sir Nise 03-13-2007 08:21 PM
y'all don't understand the greatness of Tim & Eric show. it is pure hilarity. i think cap'n crunch and the lucky charms leprechaun should have a cartoon or live action sitcom(with people in big suits of the characters.