Is Paradigm really......

Shadow dorothy 02-21-2007 03:32 PM
Ok I've been reading the Acorna series to much recently. In the book Acorna Triuphum's there's a time machine that looks similar to Paradigm city. The time machine itself is surrounded by a city similar to Paradigm(domes and all) but it's abandoned. That made me think "what if Paradigm city is a time machine induce place?" or what if people from different times and places where cloned and made to in habit the city and the surround world? Or just brain washed and dropped into some possien in the city and didnt know why?

Anyway thats what i get for reading books at midnight.
Capt. Quekolis 02-21-2007 06:28 PM
That is an interesting idea. You know when Angel tells Gordon she wants to "just go back", he says "where and at what point in time".
Mr. Peabody 02-21-2007 06:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
"what if Paradigm city is a time machine induce place?" or what if people from different times and places where cloned and made to in habit the city and the surround world?

I don't think there's a literal time machine. That is to say that a "reset" from a studio perspective (Act 26) is a kind of time travel.

Big O, like other anime programs, is open to interpretations; but it's clear that there's a studio & director at the core of Paradigm City's foundation.
Shadow dorothy 02-21-2007 07:16 PM
I meant a time machine could be the director. Or that humans as a mojority could be thinking of a time and place and that is what Paradigm will become when it "resets".