Buso Renkin

Sara Comatori 02-13-2007 05:12 PM
I've gotten all of the manga thats come out so far. Thanks to Shonen Jump and ViZ.

It is a good story, done by the man who made Kenshin.

If you watch Bleach, they'll kinda mix on you. It's good, go look it up sometime.
Nine Kuze 02-13-2007 07:58 PM
Oh, my friend who works at Borders' told me about this one. I forget what it was about but yeah, it sounded like Kenshin and the artwork is impressive and its pretty violent. Like, really violent.

I still need to check it out, but I've heard good things from it.
Peace.
Sara Comatori 02-15-2007 02:52 AM
Not as violent, They had to cut a little out... Watsuki Sensei's editor said it was too graphic...

but i like it... I can always respect somthing that Watsuki does,

http://www.busourenkin.com/

here's the japanese site, ya'll can pittle around it...some pretty cool stuff.

I hope it comes out in america soon. the anime I mean.
Hollow XXVI 02-15-2007 05:27 AM
Aw man, they cut the violence out?

Watsuki and heavy violence goes so well together though.
Sara Comatori 03-09-2007 01:06 PM
I was reading the extras and that what it said. I was kinda disapointed but I read Hellsing. No amount of violence can change that. I don't care if I'm reading a manga and all of the pages are covered in real blood. Hellsing is the goreist manga I have ever read or even heard of. I hope to make an even more violent one...

I can dream.
Nine Kuze 03-09-2007 01:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Comatori
I was reading the extras and that what it said. I was kinda disapointed but I read Hellsing. No amount of violence can change that. I don't care if I'm reading a manga and all of the pages are covered in real blood. Hellsing is the goreist manga I have ever read or even heard of. I hope to make an even more violent one...

I can dream.

Hellsing' crazy like that, yeah. I remember in the last volume I think, there's this one panel where they show a hallway and its nothing but torn-up and gruesome corpses torn limb from limb and another panel showing a decipated head being nailed to the wall by a knife through its mouth.

They haven't come out with any new volumes that I know of since that one (Volume 6) and also, it won Best Manga. Just throwing that out there.
Peace.
Sara Comatori 03-09-2007 06:03 PM
Hellsing will shock you like that. I NEED THE NEW ONE!
Hollow XXVI 03-19-2007 01:28 AM
I dunno, I definitely think Berserk is more violent.

It's always cool when good ol Miura draws the horses scampering and squashing fallen knights' heads.