I say magnets.

Alana Gabriel 01-31-2007 11:23 PM
Prompted by my sister, OzymandiusJones, I now return.

In the process of returning, I had to find my password.

....and in finding my password, a journey to a long forgotten e-mail acount was require. I fear these foreys...fear them with much trembling of my legs, for they turn up....this.

"Tucker - she also himself testified that thou wilt not

Troy Hunter - Jerusalem And when good that he refused to hear the two

Jeffery Jones - Shedeur: Manasseh, went up, in the Lord; said certainly

Joel Martinez - out, of Uzziah the Lord Behold seven days When there Is one, that told

Jerry - streams of an end of God even unto me O virgin, of Tarshish"

...you get the point.

Anyhow, the password found I am now back to...play nicely with you all once more -- at least as much as I can. >D
The Big Finale 01-31-2007 11:28 PM
Oh-em-gee dubbleyu-tee-eff. Welcome back, Alana.
Nine Kuze 01-31-2007 11:46 PM
Halo thur, I remember seeing your posts and seeing Adrien Brody on it. I like Adrien Brody. Also I'm Nine, the attractive ideological hustla. How do you do?

Welcome back, and how about that series Lost?
Peace.
Alana Gabriel 01-31-2007 11:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Halo thur, I remember seeing your posts and seeing Adrien Brody on it. I like Adrien Brody. Also I'm Nine, the attractive ideological hustla. How do you do?

Welcome back, and how about that series Lost?
Peace.

Yay for Adrien Brody!

And Lost is ABC's attempt to drive everyone who watches it insane with its convoluted plotlines, character ties and everything else. D:

...well, I think so anyhow, what about you? >>
Nine Kuze 01-31-2007 11:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Alana Gabriel
...well, I think so anyhow, what about you? >>

See, the weird thing for me and Lost is; I can watch an episode one week, miss two weeks, watch it again and still have track on what's going on. I'm impressive like that. Want to watch the new episodes though.

And it's all Ludovico Experiment, like A Clockwork Orange. Probably not, but at this rate, its probably just as plausible as any other theory. And also, Bai Ling?
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 02-01-2007 05:19 AM
Alana Gabriel. Prettyful.

Ohayo! The name's Chitter-Box-Kat. I'm a resident psycho here now, but I can assure you I'm perfectly harmless. Most of the time anyway. . . Anywhos, we've recently gotten an infestation of trolls. I kid you not. They haven't attacked anyone so I guess they're here to stay. Oh Well

Your sister is nice. I look forward to seeing more of both you!

Ciao! Tongue
The Baker St. Irregular 02-01-2007 05:24 PM
For you, I declare that The Numbers reveal that you will have a smashing time now that you're back. OBEY THE NUMBERS.

Welcome back, comrade! I shall have to drop Ozy a line, too.