Mooninites Invade Boston

Mr. Fortnight 02-02-2007 12:59 PM
Oh, people watch. As one man said, Contraversy Creates Cash.

As for the implication, it's being inferred by many who've observed the reaction. As such, Boston's little freakout has opened quite a can of worms.

Because if two people have been the genesis of all this panic, my heavens, think of the other fans of that aberrant and perverted series!
Sharpshooter005 02-02-2007 05:22 PM
quote:

Like I said, this is going to wind up selling MORE tickets I'm sure.

Also, does anybody know if this is getting a limited release...I mean I just sort of assumed it was, but I'm not sure

quote:
As for the implication, it's being inferred by many who've observed the reaction. As such, Boston's little freakout has opened quite a can of worms.

Because if two people have been the genesis of all this panic, my heavens, think of the other fans of that aberrant and perverted series!

Many? This is the first I'm hearing of...whatever exactly it is you're getting at.

Point is, being as this is boston...the REAL problem is somehow the red sox.
Nine Kuze 02-03-2007 02:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005

Knowing the Mooninites, creating a chaotic event like this was probably part of their plan all along. And yeah, the plan involves taking over the Eastern Coast by first laying siege to Boston through the destruction the Red Sox.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 02-03-2007 10:38 AM
Some would say our earth is their moon, but that would belittle the name of the moon...which is, the moon.
Jonny Axehandle 02-03-2007 12:10 PM
I just can't wait until there's an episode of ATHF making fun of this.
Blue Crow 02-03-2007 12:11 PM
seeing this on the news pretty much made my day.

-BC
Sharpshooter005 02-04-2007 06:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
I just can't wait until there's an episode of ATHF making fun of this.

The next episode with the mooninites needs to have a line about how they "can't go back to moonachusetts anymore", anything too drawn out would probably just come across as...not as good.
Pygmalion 02-04-2007 07:27 PM
Sometimes it's hard not to love Oregon:

Portland says, "What's the big deal?"

Pygmalion
Mr. Peabody 02-04-2007 08:58 PM
I'll admit this doesn't make Boston look good, but for the sake of public safety, it's better to play it safe. Let's not forget that the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers flew out of Boston.
Nine Kuze 02-04-2007 09:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peabody
I'll admit this doesn't make Boston look good, but for the sake of public safety, it's better to play it safe. Let's not forget that the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers flew out of Boston.

No offense my man and I understand where you are coming from but still, did you just compare the situation of that was 9/11 to the characters from the moon from Aqua Teen Hunger Force publicly stunt from a big misunderstanding?
Peace.
Mr. Peabody 02-04-2007 09:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
No offense my man and I understand where you are coming from but still, did you just compare the situation of that was 9/11 to the characters from the moon from Aqua Teen Hunger Force publicly stunt from a big misunderstanding?
Peace.

Well, I'm not trying to go that route. I'm just saying when the police get a call (or calls) from people talking about blinking boxes underneath an overpass, they have to be inspected.

Now, I'm sure a few of the guys in the BPD know about ATHF, but the brass and city government definitely don't! As the old saying goes: "they took the story and they ran with it."
Capt. Quekolis 02-06-2007 06:46 PM
It doesnt matter if they knew about it or not they had to check about it if the citizens were concerned that their job. What would have heppened of it was real and the police had said oh no its just ATHF.
Mr. Fortnight 02-06-2007 09:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:

Like I said, this is going to wind up selling MORE tickets I'm sure.

Also, does anybody know if this is getting a limited release...I mean I just sort of assumed it was, but I'm not sure

quote:

Many? This is the first I'm hearing of...whatever exactly it is you're getting at.

The many I refer to is the Media. They are trying to make it seem that the two gentlemen involved did this of malicious intent. That is not the case. No threats were phoned in, no obvious reason other than to stump for their favorite series by helping their ad campaign.

And as for my last remark... my sarcasm is lost in text, is it not?
Pygmalion 02-10-2007 09:27 PM
In the wake of the Boston blinky-light brouhaha, Cartoon Network is looking for a new chief.

It seems to me that Samples is taking the fall here. Sometimes that's what a president has to do. What will Boston's next move be, I wonder?

Pygmalion
Hollow XXVI 02-11-2007 04:55 AM
Hopefully taking out Robot Chicken.
Sharpshooter005 02-11-2007 11:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hollow XXVI
Hopefully taking out Robot Chicken.

Quoting this because its one of my fondest wishes

edit: Actually scratch that, 'tim and eric: awesome show' just zoomed to the top of that list.

edit 2: the mooninites versus jack bauer
Hollow XXVI 02-15-2007 05:58 AM
Boston will take out Tim and Eric...whatever that is, THEN Robot Chicken, THEN Moral Orel..if that's even still on.
Nine Kuze 02-15-2007 07:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hollow XXVI
Boston will take out Tim and Eric...whatever that is...

What the hell is that bullsh**? Just the two guys faces, Tim and Eric, scare the hell out of me (somethin' so fugly) and that looks like a piss-poor show. Then again, coming from [adult swim] that quite rare...
Peace.
Capt. Quekolis 02-18-2007 07:28 PM
Theyll just give any old idiots a show on their network
Sharpshooter005 02-18-2007 09:08 PM
I had an idea where it's literally just a room with a camera set up, and every episode is 2 to 4 people trying to drum up ideas for a show which never happens.

It's SO META Roll Eyes

edit: Also, John C. Reilly is dead to me now and forever because he was in an episode of this. I know he was in gangs of new york, I dont care, he's dead to me.