It's Showtime.

radius2 01-29-2007 10:43 PM
Hello. I'm new here. Thought I'd introduce myself.

Nice place you got here! Pleased
Generalissimo D 01-29-2007 10:45 PM
Hello there.

It is a nice place, courtesy of Krang and Shredder.

Have fun, mind the trolls, and enjoy.
radius2 01-29-2007 10:52 PM
Thank you, I appreciate it. And Courage is one of my favourite shows on Cartoon Network.
Chitter-Box-Kat 01-29-2007 11:08 PM
Well hello to you! Smile

I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, a resident psycho. But let me assure you, I am perfectly harmless. Wink

There is much to do and see here and I hope you enjoy your stay. And be sure to get alot of inssurance because megadeus fights break out sometimes. The damage costs are astronomical!

radius2. . . Reminds me of a math formula. . .
Asirt 01-29-2007 11:09 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, radius2! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Big Grin
radius2 01-29-2007 11:18 PM
Resident psycho. (laughs) I love it! Big Grin

I'm the silent type as well. I've actually seen this site for 2 years and I've really liked browsing through it. Took me a while to get here but it was worth the wait. Happy

I've got everything covered, cuz I know the Mega-do's and
Mega-don'ts! Tongue

I have a bachelor's degree in math, by the way.

The circumcerence of a circle is PI x radius2 (or diameter).

My name is Tom the Diameter. I perform a much-needed job in here in this city of Mathematics. Cool

Honoured to meet you, CBK! You too, Asirt! Big Grin
Nine Kuze 01-30-2007 01:12 PM
Halo thur newbie. I'm Nine, PCF's lubable hustla and I've got some ground rules for you.

Since you're new here, you are going to need some protection. Protection from what, you ask? Well, there's always megaduse battles destroying property (the cost of insurance around here is criminal to say the least), crazy otakus and what else have you. So with that in mind, I'm offering my services to protect you here in the city of amnesia...

...or else stuff like this can happen. *breaks stuff and precious belongings in house*

Just give me a pay of 60% of your yearly income and consider yourself protected from harsh happenings just like this.

*playfully left slaps cheek* Nice doing business with ya... oh and enjoy the forums!
Peace.
radius2 01-30-2007 09:03 PM
hehe! Newbie! I haven't been called that in ages! Tongue

these forums rock! I know I'll love it here.

great doing business with you too, 9! Big Grin
Seihou 01-31-2007 05:44 PM
Seems that we baited another one. Take his money before Nine comes!! Tongue

Welcome to the PCF, dude. Glad you like the place!
Nine Kuze 01-31-2007 05:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Extra zero-8
Seems that we baited another one. Take his money before Nine comes!! Tongue

I see what you did there. But you can't push the pusha. Also, it seems like your own wallet is missing. Oh my.

*walks away with handful of cash and Blockbuster membership card*
Peace.
R.Smith 01-31-2007 09:16 PM
Welcome radius2! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
radius2 01-31-2007 11:20 PM
Thank you R. Smith. All the info is greatly appreciated. Pleased

Looks like this city of amnesia is my kind of town! Big Grin