PCF Podcast!

Shaoblane 01-29-2007 06:06 PM
Someone on one of my other boards made a Podcast for that board, and now I just have to do one.

Would the PCF community like a Podcast? I would produce episodes weekly, interview people every cast, and it'd be available on iTunes and other podcast providers.

I already have everything I need to do it. People who wanted to be on the podcast have two options: Skype, or a phone. Video would even be possible thanks to YouTube, but it wouldn't be a necessary regular thing.

I could get it started immediately. Would the community like this, listen, want to be on it?
The Baker St. Irregular 01-29-2007 07:10 PM
That is a bloody brilliant idea, comrade! Big Grin

I would listen religiously, and if I could, I would love to lend my voice. If it brings me closer to my fellow PCFers, all the better!
Asirt 01-29-2007 07:45 PM
This is a great idea. I'd be interested in listening to PCF's very own podcast. It'd be a nice change from reading people's posts all the time.
Chitter-Box-Kat 01-29-2007 07:49 PM
I have iTunes. . . And it would be really cool. I like it! I like it! Cool
Shaoblane 01-29-2007 08:04 PM
WHEW! Thank GOD! I thought people would hate it. I was seriously expecting flames and myspace comparisons.

Well, lemme tell more about it. I'de do it weekly in the evenings. There'd be a phone number so people could call in and talk. I could do a video extra once or twice a month and put that on YouTube. People could send emails telling me what they'd want to be discussed, who they'd want to be on the show.
We'd talk about crackpot theories, anime, all these things buzzing around the forum.
You'd be able to find all the past casts on iTunes and many others so you wouldn't miss anything if you couldn't make the live cast.

I've already got everything I need to do this so we could start as soon as I could get an email, an interview, etcetera.

I'll answer any questions about all this. Suggestions are good!
Generalissimo D 01-29-2007 08:28 PM
http://www.pod-serve.com/about/

That should work for distribution. Its fairly easy to manage.
Shaoblane 01-29-2007 08:39 PM
I'm bookmarkin' that. Thanks dude!

Glad to see people are in for the idea.
Please post thoughts, idea's, EVERYTHING! I'm really excited about this. There's alot of things to be made as well.
Seihou 01-29-2007 09:55 PM
Hmm?! A PFC podcast?! That's the best thing I've heard in a long time. Go for it!
Shaoblane 01-30-2007 12:48 AM
EDIT

Alright, it's official! I'll do the first cast on the 9th. Perhaps on the 2nd if things move quickly. After the first few, I'll decide if I want a co-host or something.

I knew this email account would be useful once again someday.
If you wanna be on the show, hear a specific topic or want someone else to be on the show, the email is LizsDummyAccount@gmail.com.
That will probably change later.

At this point, I need to make a logo, schedule a guest(s) and a topic, and write questions. There's already a phone number. ^_^
Shaoblane 01-30-2007 09:02 PM
It looks like we have a Podcast, a call in number, and an address to send all your messages to.
I want you guys, the forum members, to be as involved as possible, cause its all about you guys.

The first guest is Asirt, and the live cast will be on February 9th. The time and call in phone number will be announced soon.

My Sidekick 2 plays a part in this and my roommates dog chewed up the charger the other night. Anyone wanna express me another one? My mastercard was declined. Frown

Now, I ask, what would you like to be discussed?

If you would like to be on the podcast in the future, have a topic you want discussed, or have questions for me, Asirt, or future interviews, the addy is LizsDummyAccount@gmail.com
Shaoblane 02-06-2007 01:51 AM
Alright guys. Come on.
This Podcast is for you guys, about your guys, and the only question I've gotten is "pirates or ninja's?"
It is a very important question, but it's only one.

Once again, this is for you, about you. Post your questions here, or email them to Lizsdummyaccount@gmail.com
Pygmalion 02-06-2007 07:37 PM
How about "My favorite anime and why!" I'm in the mood for finding something new.

Pygmalion
Shaoblane 02-09-2007 02:43 PM
Tonights first ever PCF Podcast will feature Asirt, aka Trisa.

Here is where you can find the episode after recording. Or, if you'll want to be live on the show to ask questions, simply register here. You do NOT need the software, it is completely optional.

Because there's only one submitted question, this will be a half hour broadast. In the future, I hope to make them a full hour.
If you would like to be on the podcast in the future, have a topic you want discussed, or have questions for me, Asirt, or future interviews, the addy is LizsDummyAccount@gmail.com.
evanASF27 02-09-2007 07:56 PM
What does the software do? Serve as a control program or something for the podcast?

You might get me droppin' by... so...stay tuned PCF. Smile
Shaoblane 02-09-2007 08:20 PM
This update from my sidekick.

Something came up, re-schedule is a must. Asirt, please email, everything should be cleared up by tomorrow night.
Asirt 02-09-2007 08:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
This update from my sidekick.

Something came up, re-schedule is a must. Asirt, please email, everything should be cleared up by tomorrow night.

Just sent you an email concerning the issue. I hope we'll be able to have a good first episode soon. I suppose this gives people more time to think of questions if they haven't already.
Shaoblane 02-10-2007 01:46 AM
Alright! Tomorrow at 7pm central time! Some things IRL came up, something big at one of my other boards, then housemate issues.

Tomorrow, 7pm cental. Watch this thread for posted information tomorrow.
Shaoblane 02-10-2007 07:44 PM
No sign on Trisa. 15 minutes until air. So, the first podcast will be completely conversation.

And since I suddenly decided to have a life, lets talk about a co-host.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tal...?masterId=14675
It will say when I'm on live.
Asirt 02-10-2007 08:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
No sign on Trisa. 15 minutes until air. So, the first podcast will be completely conversation.

And since I suddenly decided to have a life, lets talk about a co-host.

It will say when I'm on live.

You might want to un-mute me now...
Shaoblane 02-10-2007 08:30 PM
YEAH! We are up! No seriously, this is episode 1.

Podcast ID 14675