A rather bizarre request involving Batman: The Movie (1966)

Schwarzwald_X 01-23-2007 05:51 PM
So.... I need a favor.
In the 1966 'Batman: the Movie', The four villains all team up against Batman. They form a group called the United underworld and the movie shows the emblem in a few scenes.
Now, I was hoping that someone might have a picture of said emblem, as my girlfriend thinks it would make a great tattoo.
A clear screencap or pic would be thoroughly appreciated.
Wow..... I just made a thread about the 1966 Batman movie on a Big O forum.
I guess that's it, then. Thanks for putting up with my odd request- and thanks in advance. Or something.
Big Grin
Sharpshooter005 01-23-2007 05:55 PM
I actually have this dvd, just..no way of screencapping any of it, or really knowledge how
Schwarzwald_X 01-23-2007 05:57 PM
I see. Well, I appreciate it anyway.
Anyone else?
The Baker St. Irregular 01-23-2007 06:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
I actually have this dvd, just..no way of screencapping any of it, or really knowledge how

Download VLC, set the "screen capture" key bindings to whatever you like, play the DVD, and take a picture! Pleased
Sharpshooter005 01-23-2007 06:54 PM
Just as I was about to do this, I realized....I forget where the hell the dvd is. So now I'm like doubly unable to help, sorry.
Jonny Axehandle 01-24-2007 12:35 AM
My uncle has the DVD, but I have no way to capture it. HOWEVER, if you want I can draw a lineart from it and scan it for you. Would that work?
Revan 01-24-2007 08:59 AM
quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress-Samwise
Download VLC, set the "screen capture" key bindings to whatever you like, play the DVD, and take a picture!

I do that a lot to get Big O pics etc. Useful! Big Grin
Alternatively you could do it the longer way and press the print screen (PrtScn) key to copy what's on screen and paste it into paint or photoshop and so on, crop and remember to save as something other than bitmap.