Wii question

Patsai 01-21-2007 09:41 PM
I gave up my Gamecube to my brother but still have my GC games. I plan on buying a Wii, but I don't want to give up money to repurchase GC controllers. Does anyone know if the classic controllers work with GC games or is repurchasing the controllers inevitable?
Mike 01-21-2007 09:59 PM
You need a GC controller.Sorry. I actually bought more, so I could play Smash with my friends, unfortunately my friends are apparently the only people alive who don't like Smash.
Buck Buck #1 01-21-2007 10:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
You need a GC controller.Sorry. I actually bought more, so I could play Smash with my friends, unfortunately my friends are apparently the only people alive who don't like Smash.

Sounds like you need to get some new friends.
evanASF27 01-22-2007 12:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Buck #1
quote:
Originally posted by Mike

Sounds like you need to get some new friends.

Ouch...

...I repeat... ouch! >,<

I'm thinkin of gettin the Wii when Brawl finally debutes.... I wanna get Brawl and Melee so I'll have the entire trilogy Big Grin
mr. hopkins 01-23-2007 11:15 AM
everyone should like smash....its one of the best games for the cube
Mike 01-23-2007 12:07 PM
My friends like Halo. Ewwww.
Mr. Saturn 02-02-2007 09:12 PM
Whats wrong with not liking Smash? It's decent but honestly, its just another party game to me.

I don't think Melee is that good, in particular. I still play the original smash with my friends and i have a way better time than playing Melee. Honestly, if i'm gonna play a 4player fighting game like that, i'll play Power Stone 2.