Ballad of Green_Bird's Birthday

Nine Kuze 01-20-2007 03:03 AM
It's 4:00 am, so I'm getting a pretty early start here.

Happy 18th Birthday, Green_Bird! Also, a happy birthday to the other ol' fashioned cowboys in Valadar and Zipline for their 20th birthday.

And to one of my favorite PCF buddies for her birthday, here's that kickass Cowboy Bebop tune that was name after her (Green Bird). That's right, I'm dropping dimes and it was named after her.

Happy Birthday again, G_B!
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 01-20-2007 08:28 AM
Oh my, we need some BeBop screen shots here!

Happy birthday everyone! May jazzy tunes and crazy fights higlight the day! Big Grin
Asirt 01-20-2007 11:11 AM
Happy birthday, Green_Bird (along with the other two)! I hope your day will be a great one. Big Grin
Green_Bird 01-21-2007 12:42 AM
Um...thanks all three people Sweatdrop ....

All I really got were a few hairclips and some make up...and a box of things that should not be discussed here but used for something that comes after you are of leagal age (sometimes before depending when you do it). We're going to go shopping tomorrow for some other stuff....hopefully....
Nine Kuze 01-22-2007 09:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
Um...thanks all three people Sweatdrop ....

It's the thought that counts anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
All I really got were a few hairclips and some make up...and a box of things that should not be discussed here but used for something that comes after you are of leagal age (sometimes before depending when you do it). We're going to go shopping tomorrow for some other stuff....hopefully

Oh my. Well have fun shopping, GB.
Peace.