[Fan Art] Big O Eva Parody

SEELE 08 01-11-2007 11:12 PM
This was requested on an Eva board as a result of this utter sh**...
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46389266/
But something great came of it....in ep. 26 of Neon Genesis Evangelion...Rei trips with a peice of toast in her mouth and someone random requested...a Dorothy parody of it...hence this!

Heavy Metal Instro 03-25-2007 05:46 PM
Dorothy kinda looks like Rei, or maybe acts like, but I think they have similar traits.
Nine Kuze 03-25-2007 09:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Heavy Metal Instro
Dorothy kinda looks like Rei, or maybe acts like, but I think they have similar traits.

Except Dorothy is actually interesting, more of fully drawn out and is more of a human than Rei is.
Peace.
Capt. Quekolis 03-28-2007 06:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:

Except Dorothy is actually interesting, more of fully drawn out and is more of a human than Rei is.
Peace.

Here Here. and shes hotter than Rei also
Inigo Montoya 03-29-2007 04:00 AM
Hmm... I must note it is interesting a robot would have toast in its mouth. Still, an excellent drawing and amusing situation.

Also: WOOT! 5 more until 666 POSTS!!
WAR.
Heavy Metal Instro 03-29-2007 05:06 PM
quote:
quote:

Peace.

Let me fix that for you...
Except Rei is actually interesting, more drawn out and is nore of a human than Dorothy is.

HAHA, nah dude just messing with you, but although Dorothy comes off a little more human than Rei does, technically neither of them are human. But that doesn't relate to anything.
Dangerous 03-30-2007 01:24 PM
I would just say that R Dorothy is a copy/paste of Rei Ayanami.
Wingnut 03-31-2007 11:50 AM
But Dorothy has much more personality to her. Rei would never call someone a louse or say that their fashion sense really reeks now would she? It'd be funny as hell if she told off Gendo or Shinji like that, but I don't see her doing something like that.
Nine Kuze 03-31-2007 04:53 PM
...also, Dorothy isn't a clone of the mother/wife of the two main male characters and doesn't fuse into the Staypuft marshmellow angel to inact the Third Impact and destroy the world while fusing with one of the main said characters in the nether reigns.

Wow, I wish I made that up. Bad form, Anno. Bad form.

I guess... in the terminology of Big O it would sound like this: Rei isn't an android/physical manifistion of a memory designed to look like a doctor's daughter or be the daughter of Rosewater and doesn't pilot a white female version of Big O to erase reality itself while fusing with the said Big that it looks like and recreating the world in a rewrite, reset or whatelse have you. Yeah...
Peace.
Heavy Metal Instro 03-31-2007 09:01 PM
quote:
...also, Dorothy isn't a clone of the mother/wife of the two main male characters and doesn't fuse into the Staypuft marshmellow angel to inact the Third Impact and destroy the world while fusing with one of the main said characters in the nether reigns.

I guess... in the terminology of Big O it would sound like this: Rei isn't an android/physical manifistion of a memory designed to look like a doctor's daughter or be the daughter of Rosewater and doesn't pilot a white female version of Big O to erase reality itself while fusing with the said Big that it looks like and recreating the world in a rewrite, reset or whatelse have you. Yeah...
Peace.

Can you rephrase that... I'm only in high skool.
Nine Kuze 04-01-2007 03:40 AM
quote:
quote:

Peace.

Can you rephrase that... I'm only in high skool.

...so I see. And no. Wait a couple of years then and its basically a long sentence anyway.

I have a feeling kids in high school shouldn't be watching Evangelion at such a... tender age. With all the sexual inneudo, raping of the mind, Christian mythology, cheap psychology, depression and what else have you.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 04-01-2007 03:51 PM
quote:
I have a feeling kids in high school shouldn't be watching Evangelion at such a... tender age. With all the sexual inneudo, raping of the mind, Christian mythology, cheap psychology, depression and what else have you.
Peace.

Oh comeon. I watched it when I was like a freshman and I turned out...

...He might have a point.
d-d-d-dumbass 04-02-2007 10:43 AM
i started watching it when i was 12 or 13 and im fine. children should just get control of their emotions and feelings. Because Evangelon is beautiful.
Inigo Montoya 04-02-2007 03:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by deathhaseyes
i started watching it when i was 12 or 13 and im fine. children should just get control of their emotions and feelings. Because Evangelon is beautiful.

Awhuh? Are we talking about the same Evangelion here? All I saw was whining, self-hating emo angst, pseudo-existentialism and a lot of hormonal whackjobs.

The entire series is proof that people shouldn't write stories while on acid, nor should a board listen to anime pitches while drunk and on acid.
War.
Sharpshooter005 04-02-2007 03:32 PM
quote:
i started watching it when i was 12 or 13 and im fine. children should just get control of their emotions and feelings.

Actually this is true, it teaches kids how to deal with their problems.

Start drinking heavily, and buy a penguin.
Inigo Montoya 04-02-2007 03:39 PM
I tried that. It kind of worked until the penguin started drinking my booze.

That's when I learned firearms make everything better.
War.
Heavy Metal Instro 04-02-2007 04:04 PM
quote:
. Because Evangelon is beautiful.

I love this post.
Inigo Montoya 04-02-2007 04:23 PM
Indeed? I suppose, in a sick and psychotic sort of stalkeresque homicidal psychobabble way, it kind of is?...
War.
d-d-d-dumbass 04-02-2007 05:36 PM
the art, the emotions, the meanings, the name. everything about the animie is beautiful. Ayaka, however, annoys the krud out of me. i very much enjoyed her death in the movie.
Volt 04-02-2007 08:17 PM
quote:
Because Evangelon is beautiful.

It has its moments. Masturbation over a comatose teenager? ...Not so much.

Pretty BA artwork there though. One of my friends looks exactly like Rei actually. Well, without the blue hair... and supposedly the lack of a human soul. But I swear she has the same hair and facial structure.

Well anyway, the pic is pretty cool. I really dig the coloring.