The Anti-Family Guy Thread

Ace of Spades 03-12-2007 12:40 PM
Pardon my Picture Book format for this post...

Sharpshooter005 03-12-2007 08:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
With dancing fetuses swinging their still attached umbrical cords like canes from a 1930's musical and repeating the chorus of "PROM NIGHT DUMPSTER BABY" in a monotone voice.

...Okay actually that sounds like it might have been funny, probably just because of how you described it

...it's probably just the way I described it because watching it, I was embarrassed that I was even doing so and how idiotic this as all become.
Peace.

Yeah I was envisioning this group of shuffling, partially decomposed fetal corpses singing a dirge about getting aborted in a bathroom, except theres a swing orchestra accompanying them and at some point they launch into a full on busby berkley style dance number.

Because that would be funny
Hollow XXVI 03-14-2007 10:19 PM
Usually the dance/singing numbers on Family Guy aren't funny.
Sharpshooter005 03-14-2007 10:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hollow XXVI
The dance/singing numbers on Family Guy aren't funny.

Okay seth macfarlene you really, really, really, really, really like song and dance numbers. We're clear on that.

Can we move on already
Pygmalion 03-15-2007 09:36 AM
quote:

Except for the Shipoopi one. I'm a sucker for anything to do with The Music Man, and Peter imitating Marcellus's moves is very funny.

Pygmalion
Nine Kuze 03-15-2007 04:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
quote:

Except for the Shipoopi one. I'm a sucker for anything to do with The Music Man, and Peter imitating Marcellus's moves is very funny.

Pygmalion

That's not the one with Peter on the New England Patroits is it?

That was pretty bad. Granted, I never saw The Music Man but that whole scene lasted five minutes too long and after a while, it got embarrassing to watch.
Peace.
Hollow XXVI 03-15-2007 06:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
The dance/singing numbers on Family Guy aren't funny.

Okay seth macfarlene you really, really, really, really, really like song and dance numbers. We're clear on that.

Can we move on already

But, but....the whole show is based on doing the same thing over and over in every single episode! WE MUST DO THIS!