Favorite Big O Character Poll

Larry99 01-06-2007 07:21 PM
Who is your favorite character or Megadues?
Nine Kuze 01-07-2007 12:22 AM
Oh my, I feel as if I've done this before. Kiddin' and I voted for Dorothy anyway.

Maybe RD, but for some reason or another, she's not on the poll...
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 01-07-2007 02:42 AM
Didn't we do this before?? Aw hell, why not.

I voted Dorothy because everyone loves a female, pettite, red-head androind that can deal the whupass while in a little-black-dress-style maid outfit. I would have voted for Alan, but he shot Dorothy. So he's number three. Numbah two is my secret.
Revan 01-07-2007 05:28 AM
So many choices...I'm torn between several...

Ah there, done, I voted for Schwarzwald, mysterious, slightly insane, truth seeker etc, the whole 'I'm a flying Megadeus' thing Tongue , German oh and possibly the wisest character in the show. A very interesting character indeed...
Runners up include Roger and Dorothy (obviously), Angel (another 'interesting' character) and Norman (can't beat an English butler with a machine gun Big Grin )
Larry99 01-07-2007 10:15 AM
Sorry if I made a poll somebody else already did. I didn't know. Thanks for voting.
SEELE 08 01-07-2007 12:25 PM
I think this is the most complete poll i've ever seen. Listed all the repeat characters I beleive. I voted Alex and i'm damn proud!
Capt. Quekolis 01-07-2007 09:15 PM
It seems like you got all the main ones. I would have said Roger but thats a given. So I had to go with Dorothy if I could id marry her.(that was a joke)
Me2sleepy 01-11-2007 09:44 AM
What about Norm...he's like the foundation that supports Big-O and Roger Smith. That got to mean at least one pt.

P.S. oh hi, I'm new here!
Capt. Quekolis 01-12-2007 01:54 PM
Yeah Norman is pretty kick ass for a butler.
silversong 01-25-2007 07:13 PM
I was about to lament the tendency to overlook Norman in all his wondrous maching-gun-toting, motorcycyle-with-a-sidecar-driving, and having dinner done on time. So cool. Big Grin

But gladly, I see that I am not alone.
Mrs. Beck 01-26-2007 04:33 PM
I think everybody loves Norman; even if he isn't a hands-down favorite of mine (though most certainly still a favorite), he's still an awsome, memorable character. Don't quote me on that first part, though, because I've had those sort of statements come back to bite me in the butt before when someone takes me litterally ... -_-;

Anyway. If you don't know who I voted for, please take a look at my username. If you still don't know ... then, well, wow. Just ... wow. Though I have to say that, beleive it or not, I'm an Alan and Schwartzwald fan as well. ... And, fine, Roger Smith IS an awsome character. *shifty eyes*

*eh-uhm* Moving on, then! Beck kicks ass, y'all. Not just because he's unbeleivably shmexy, either. *takes a moment to restrain a fangirlish giggle* Errrr ... yeah. Eh-uhm. Right-o.

Fun Fact: Beck's name is NOT Beck Gold, it is acctually Jason Beck. This is stated in the episode, 'Twisted Memories' (I think ... ? Maybe not. It's been awhile since I've pulled out the ol' box set and watched 'em, sadly, so if I'm wrong on that feel free to correct me).
paul1290 01-29-2007 02:35 PM
My favorite character would have to be Roger. Norman would be my second choice though.
Heavy Metal Instro 01-30-2007 07:11 PM
My favorite character is Norman, but as you can tell I'm also a big fan of Instro.
Capt. Quekolis 01-30-2007 08:03 PM
Instro sucks, Dan Dastun is pretty cool though.