Happy Birthday Fujiko!

Hollow XXVI 01-06-2007 02:25 AM
You hit the ol 2-0. Big Grin

...IN BEFORE NINE!

*gets thrown into well*
Chitter-Box-Kat 01-06-2007 11:16 AM
Fuji-cakes? Well, whaddaya know. . . Happy Birthday! May Lupin keep his distance. Wink
Nine Kuze 01-06-2007 03:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hollow XXVI
...IN BEFORE NINE!

You have no freakin' idea how mad I am right now... I WANTED TO MAKE THIS. With possibly a Bonnie and Clyde or Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid theme to it. But still... ;_;

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUJIKO! I'll reply back to you as soon as possible, my lovely Fujicakes. Have a wonderful day. ^_^
Peace.
SEELE 08 01-06-2007 03:20 PM
Happy Birthday! One more year till' your legal!
evanASF27 01-06-2007 04:56 PM
Happy birthday Fujiko Big Grin
quote:
Fuji-cakes? Well, whaddaya know. . . Happy Birthday! May Lupin keep his distance.

That ain't sayin anything bout Pops now! Laughing lol!
Generalissimo D 01-06-2007 08:46 PM
Happy Birthday.

May the blessings of Shai-Hulud be with you, Sihaya.
Larry99 01-06-2007 09:07 PM
Happy birthday!
The Baker St. Irregular 01-06-2007 11:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SEELE 08

Shocked

No, wait. I believe that's the incorrect figure of speech when referring to drinking age.

ANYWAY.

Happy birfday, comrade Fujiko! Hope your day is full of cool, cool jams!
Wingnut 01-07-2007 12:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
quote:
Originally posted by SEELE 08

Shocked

No, wait. I believe that's the incorrect figure of speech when referring to drinking age.

ANYWAY.

Happy birfday, comrade Fujiko! Hope your day is full of cool, cool jams!
Quite true. Although in Canada the legal age is only 19 so there she could've done so a year ago.

I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday anyway.
Fujiko 01-08-2007 01:55 AM
Thanks everybody! Big Grin You all and your birthday wishes made my day. I got smacked with a cold late Friday night and spent most of the day with my head in shambles, but it was nothing a little guitar hero and clubbing couldn't cure. Again, thanks!

In many other countries the drinking age is about 18 or so. Maybe I'll venture into Mexico or something.

Zenigata...you're terrible. Cool

Nine...you can still do it. I wouldn't mind if it were a couple of days late Wink
Hollow XXVI 01-08-2007 06:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
You have no freakin' idea how mad I am right now... I WANTED TO MAKE THIS. With possibly a Bonnie and Clyde or Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid theme to it. But still... ;_;

Yes.

Pwned.