Season 3 CONFIRMED IN INTERVIEW!

David Ryder 01-08-2007 05:29 AM
Haha. Nice work Sharp. It's good to know they are making more 12oz Mouse.
Volt 01-21-2007 12:53 AM
I don't know how I didn't notice this thread, especially on my birthday. But anyway this is the best indirect birthday present I've ever gotten besides the time that fat kid got his hand stuck in the skee ball machine at Chuck E Cheese. I can't wait. The ending left a lot of stuff unfinished (the New Guy, the Amalakh... thing, etc., not to mention the whole outside world), so hopefully this'll clear up a bit of that. Also aimless semi-coherent dialog is always good to have.
Where's this going?
Everywhere.
Sharpshooter005 01-21-2007 02:56 AM
quote:
(the New Guy, the Amalakh... thing, etc., not to mention the whole outside world)

I dont know what they'll do with the archeus thing considering the 'cancellation' wasn't a planned thing. Same deal with how skillet
spoiler (highlight to read):
dosen't stay dead

I get the feeling they had some notion of the webisodes thing though, considering theres a scene where the shadowy guy escapes the jar he was in.
Volt 01-21-2007 12:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
(the New Guy, the Amalakh... thing, etc., not to mention the whole outside world)

I dont know what they'll do with the archeus thing considering the 'cancellation' wasn't a planned thing. Same deal with how skillet
spoiler (highlight to read):
dosen't stay dead

I get the feeling they had some notion of the webisodes thing though, considering theres a scene where the shadowy guy escapes the jar he was in.

Yeah... the Skillet thing is a conundrum, but I'm sure they can do something with him as well as Archeus. It seems like there still needs to be some stuff resolved with at least the New Guy, Liquor, Rooster, Muff, Shadow Guy... and not to mention they didn't tap Mouse's past all that much. Hopefully they'll continue with what there is so far, rather than adding too much more stuff at once.
Sharpshooter005 05-17-2007 01:34 PM
FatFrank 05-19-2007 04:48 PM
quote:
Oh right, did I forget to mention I was talking about 12 oz mouse?

I cried. Crying
Hollow XXVI 05-19-2007 07:37 PM
Hahaha Sharpie's the greatest.
Sharpshooter005 05-19-2007 08:16 PM
It's been theorized the "forever has 7, mouse has 3" part of the 'hint' in my sig refers to the numbers of webisodes Perfect Hair Forever and 12 oz mouse are getting.

We now return to your regularly scheduled raving about a cancelled cartoon.