Dark Fenrir X: Ace of Spades' first step into Webcomics

Ace of Spades 12-29-2006 02:17 AM
As most of you may be wondering why I'm hardly around anymore. Well theres several reasons. Job, World of Warcraft etc. But the biggest reason is because I have taken my first step into creating a full time Web Comic. That comic is. Dark Fenrir X (Same as my username on DA), a Fantasy/Manga about a Lupine Warrior hellbent on avenging the death of his Mother who was slain by his Father. Fenrir: God of Wolves. All while protecting humanity. Originally this started out as a guest comic for my good friend Preacher from DA. But as I drew the contest entry I became more mentally into what I had created.So here I present the link to the comic.

Dark Fenrir X.
This takes you to the most recent page. The first 4 pages of book zero are large because I had to tinker with the dimensions a bit.

So what do you think?
Nine Kuze 12-29-2006 02:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
As most of you may be wondering why I'm hardly around anymore.

I can't allow you to leave, Ace. You know too much. Oh so much.

Anyway, I went over it and not too bad so far. I like how one of the guys looks like you, and I didn't understand the latest page until I went back and went through the whole story firsthand. Interesting stoy, and I'll like to see where it ends up and all. Also, I think it was a good idea to switch from your handwriting to text. No offense Ace, but your handwriting was hard to read.
Peace.
The Big Finale 12-29-2006 02:48 PM
...sweet. Bookmark = yes.
Asirt 12-29-2006 03:33 PM
Great job on the comic, Ace. I look forward to reading the rest of the story. Big Grin
Ace of Spades 12-30-2006 01:44 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
As most of you may be wondering why I'm hardly around anymore.

I can't allow you to leave, Ace. You know too much. Oh so much.

No offense Ace, but your handwriting was hard to read.
Peace.


Hey you're in the next book bub. "Nines Strangelove: The Undead Hustlah." If you want to make a guest apperance post here and I'll throw you in (I already got a layout for Big Finale's character. Just need to Ink it). As for the handwriting part... its a curse I'm afraid.
Nine Kuze 01-15-2007 02:41 AM
Ace, I was writing the details up for my character for you and I was just wondering about something. What's your outlook and policy on unique abilites and powers in this story of yours? Like abilites such as flight, cosmic blasts and that whole thing.

Because if you are down with that, then I think I can hook my character up with a little somethin'-somethin' in that department. Just wondering is all.
Peace.
Ace of Spades 01-15-2007 11:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Ace, I was writing the details up for my character for you and I was just wondering about something. What's your outlook and policy on unique abilites and powers in this story of yours? Like abilites such as flight, cosmic blasts and that whole thing.

Because if you are down with that, then I think I can hook my character up with a little somethin'-somethin' in that department. Just wondering is all.
Peace.


Elemental Magic is good (I.E. Pyrokinetics etc.). Or if you want to be a gunslinger that'll work too.
Nine Kuze 01-24-2007 03:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
Elemental Magic is good (I.E. Pyrokinetics etc.). Or if you want to be a gunslinger that'll work too.

Ace drew up the blueprint to my character a while ago and I don't know if its cool to post it up yet but he's a fly as hell skeleton with a long impressive coat and an even more impressive array of firearms.

He has to make it into the comic as soon as possible.

EDIT: Nines Strangelove everybody.

Peace.
Hollow XXVI 01-25-2007 05:55 PM
Dude, that wins for hilarity alone.
Nine Kuze 03-30-2007 11:23 AM
Hey Ace bruh, just finished reading up and catching up on the story. Nice stuff.

...um, when (if at all) does Nines Strangelove come into the fray of the story here?
Peace.
Ace of Spades 04-02-2007 12:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Hey Ace bruh, just finished reading up and catching up on the story. Nice stuff.

...um, when (if at all) does Nines Strangelove come into the fray of the story here?
Peace.


The current issue has 2 pages Left. Mr. Strangelove will appear in the 5th-6th page of Issue 2. First being in a cloud of smoke from his Opus X cigar.
Inigo Montoya 04-02-2007 03:49 PM
This is amazing. I am almost tempted to ask to pop in myself or even do guest art for it.

Other than that... [bookmarks]

One note, my friend. You might want to check your storyboard's text through spellcheck before putting it in the comic. Typos are all right, but sometimes they can be distracting from the actual story. Just trying to help.
War.
Ace of Spades 04-03-2007 12:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
This is amazing. I am almost tempted to ask to pop in myself or even do guest art for it.

Other than that... [bookmarks]

One note, my friend. You might want to check your storyboard's text through spellcheck before putting it in the comic. Typos are all right, but sometimes they can be distracting from the actual story. Just trying to help.
War.


Most recent page has a few typos because I was slipping in and out of consciousness last night. Sleepy after all.