Happy Birthday in Pod Six

Nine Kuze 12-24-2006 07:06 AM
Along with Bimmer (21), Grievous (19), and Onyxblaze360 (24), it's Hobodoken's 19th birthday on Christmas Eve.

So Happy Birthday, Hobo! Hope you have a good day before Christmas (and after that as well) and keep representing that New Jersey Waterfront and Captain Murphy as well.

EDIT: And the birthday is in Pod Six, because they are jerks and were stickin' it to them up here.
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 12-24-2006 10:21 AM
Hobodoken? Sweeeeeeeet. It's some really good luck to be born on Christmas Eve. A helluva lot more if it's Christmas day.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL BORN ON THE DAY SANTA FLIES ALL OVER THE WORLD IN ONE NIGHT!! Big Grin
The Big Finale 12-24-2006 12:49 PM
Merry birthday, Hobodoken. Sorry I don't have any gifts this year for either occasion, but I'll save up until next time and get you a brand new Happy Cake Oven.
Big Money 12-24-2006 02:41 PM
Happy Birthday, yo.
evanASF27 12-24-2006 04:18 PM
Happy Birthday Hobodoken!!!!1!11wohn ...and others Sweatdrop

My present to you this years....umm....present...hrmm..... this Nintendo Wii which I did not just take from Big Finale Big Grin

Enjoy the carpletunnel and the dislocated shoulder! ^_^
Hobodoken 12-24-2006 11:08 PM
Thanks muchly, all.

Of note: On the whole Hoboken thing, the username's more about a Hadoken, only with a man who rides the rails in lieu of an energy blast.

The Happy Cake Oven, which is not a toy, will be used to make real cupcakes, with a lightbulb.

>_> Not that I don't appreciate the gesture, but I've already got a Nintendo Wii, and just recieved the game Excite Truck. Damn the Gate Challenge!
Nine Kuze 12-25-2006 01:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
Of note: On the whole Hoboken thing, the username's more about a Hadoken, only with a man who rides the rails in lieu of an energy blast.

I know, Hobo. I think you mentioned that before, just that I've been watching On the Waterfront religiously over the past few days and wanted to comment on it.

Plus, a union boss who corrupts the New Jersey waterfront with a specialized version of the Hadou Ken sounds too damn good to pass up and all. Happy Birthday again, bruh.
Peace.