Nine Kuze 03-26-2007 10:11 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fujiko
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
...I have to be the only one who saw the movie and isn't falling over themselves to proclaim how kickass this is. It was straight pretty much.

My bad, is all.
Peace.

I dunno, I think you really had to be in the mood in order to consider this truly kick-ass. I had a midterm due the in the next week and had been working on it during the weekend. I was really in the mood to see flying limbs, action, and whatnot. In short, just to have a fun time without worrying about the flaws in a film.

Sorry Fujicakes, I should correct myself and make it more clear. It was a kickass movie yeah, but just because of that, I don't actually garter it was a good film. There was just... no life in it really. Like now, I can't even remember like half of it since it kind of bored me. Although the end was cool, even though some of it was a cheap ripoff off of Gladiator.

And a good time for me is looking out for the flaws in a particular film. That's just how I roll I guess.
Peace.
The Question 03-26-2007 01:51 PM
I saw it yesterday with my friend, it was pretty good but some of it was a bit ridiculous and I think parts of it were just scrambled scenes of violence and pointless nudity. 6/10 for me