Poll

Capt. Quekolis 12-18-2006 09:05 PM
I just wanted to see what yall think.
dominusofdeath 12-18-2006 09:27 PM
No
6 moon dance 12-18-2006 10:40 PM
All things come to those who wait as long as they work like hell while they wait.
Sharpshooter005 12-19-2006 12:32 PM
Zip up the body bag and call the mourge, this ones done.
paul1290 12-19-2006 02:35 PM
No offence, but you really shouldn't have made this poll on this forum.

I'd have to go with the "not sure" option.

I'm leaning towards "no". However, I will not vote "no" because there have been anime that have been brought back after several years and I don't believe there is any such thing as 100% certainty.
Valdoom 12-19-2006 04:06 PM
AS could still suck some money out of Big O.
Capt. Quekolis 12-19-2006 06:30 PM
Like I said before I only posted this to see what your opinion is. Even I am kinda dissapointed on what the results are, but its obly been one day. Oh and to whoever said to zip up the body bag...wtf.
paul1290 12-19-2006 07:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ltwhipporwill
Like I said before I only posted this to see what your opinion is. Even I am kinda dissapointed on what the results are, but its obly been one day. Oh and to whoever said to zip up the body bag...wtf.

Don't take it personally. A lot of people around here have gotten very pessimistic about the possibility of a season 3.

It's been quite a while and adult swim hasn't changed their minds. It's enough to make just about any Big-O fan rather bitter.

I sure hope a season 3 is made eventually, but it'll take a lot to get adult swim to do it.
Capt. Quekolis 12-19-2006 09:54 PM
Yeah i just hate that something so interesting and something that could have gone ALOT more in depth just got cut short the way it did.
Nine Kuze 12-20-2006 01:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
quote:

Don't take it personally. A lot of people around here have gotten very pessimistic about the possibility of a season 3.

It's been quite a while and adult swim hasn't changed their minds. It's enough to make just about any Big-O fan rather bitter.

I don't think that its actual bitterness, I just think that some are tired of hearing about a Season 3 and all the things that people are trying to do to get another season. Besides, and this is just in my opinion, the last episode of Big O was fine to me anyway and another season is really necessary.

Also, I voted no in the poll.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 12-20-2006 06:55 AM
quote:
Oh and to whoever said to zip up the body bag...wtf.

MS Paint toe tags?
Capt. Quekolis 12-20-2006 05:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
quote:

I don't think that its actual bitterness, I just think that some are tired of hearing about a Season 3 and all the things that people are trying to do to get another season. Besides, and this is just in my opinion, the last episode of Big O was fine to me anyway and another season is really necessary.

Also, I voted no in the poll.
Peace.

Yeah I kinda understand what youre saying.
Zopwx2 12-20-2006 08:43 PM
It's just been too long, It's not gonna happen.
Hollow XXVI 12-21-2006 03:24 AM
...what's wrong with Sharpie saying it's over with?

I mean, it is. It's been too long and AS can't really profit too well off of it.

They're trying to cater to Family Guy fanboys now, I guess.
Dangerous 12-22-2006 04:10 AM
Unfortunately no. Even if I think it is not necessary.
David Ryder 12-23-2006 12:27 AM
Simple answer, no. It's never going to happen. Although despit CN's idea that season failed, it's didn't. They just don't feel like sinking that much cash into a 3rd season, when they could just make more of the cheaper comedy shows.
Big Money 12-23-2006 12:44 AM
quote:
Originally posted by David Ryder
Simple answer, no. It's never going to happen. Although despit CN's idea that season failed, it's didn't. They just don't feel like sinking that much cash into a 3rd season, when they could just make more of the cheaper comedy shows.

This is the meat of it, really. Big O isn't cost-effective.
StevieV019 12-27-2006 10:39 AM
That'd be a negatory, Ghost Rider...

Season 3 is not going to happen...Season 2 concluded everything just fine...