Your Worst Last Ending Episode

Capt. Quekolis 12-28-2006 05:27 PM
I thought the show was alright. But youre right the last episode did suck.
Mike 12-28-2006 06:04 PM
I agree with other people, the ending to Big O sucked. It was way too confusing, and didn't tie up ONE SINGLE loose end.

Also, Outlaw Star. Not because it was bad really, but because:

A) I missed it the first time around and didn't see it for another year.
B) I forget what happened.
C) I NEED MORE OUTLAW STAR!!
Capt. Quekolis 01-04-2007 08:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by Shady Dark Lady
As for Inuyasha, I'm not sure it is really over yet, so I will hold judgement on that. I really like Inuyasha, but after a while, I'm like WTF??? are they EVER going to get Naraku or what?? I'll wait until the end of the series before I make that judgement.

Oh the series ended alright. Basically it was another common battle with Naraku, Inuyasha used the jewel shards to escape the belly of the beast (literally) and Kagome got her feet burned by stomach acid. That's it really. Imagine if the end of Big O was Eyewitness, that's pretty much how the end of InuYasha played out basically.

quote:
Originally posted by Barrin
Evangelion was unconventional. It took quite a bit of brain power and some side research to come to terms with its message.

Really? It made sense to me the first time around, but I guess that's because I watched the movie first then the series. And also, it made sense but the ending was still pretty idiotic nonetheless.
Peace.

Yeah it took alot of brain power and alot of pot. I like the series I thought it was alright but the movies kinda left me thinking, wtf? The only thing I think happened at the end was that Shinji and Oska were the next Adam and Eve.
Heavy Metal Instro 01-30-2007 06:56 PM
Yes, the End of Evangelion was a really took some brain power. I learned that you just have to watch it a couple times and not really look for a solution to whats going on just watch it. That's how my brother realized that Shinji and Asuka were the next Adam and Eve. I felt dumb when I learned it was that simply.

Ltwhipporwill, it's Asuka, not Oska.
Nine Kuze 01-30-2007 07:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Heavy Metal Instro
Yes, the End of Evangelion was a really took some brain power. I learned that you just have to watch it a couple times and not really look for a solution to whats going on just watch it. That's how my brother realized that Shinji and Asuka were the next Adam and Eve. I felt dumb when I learned it was that simply.

Yeah, that's the thing with End of Eva. Its actually not that hard to figure out, just that the visuals (and Anno getting his hate on) get mainly in the way of the plot (yeah, I think one was thrown in there somewhere in postproduction) and it greatly insists upon itself.

Also, End of Eva wasn't the last episode of the series it was a movie. I know the movie is supposed to be a substitute for the hack job that was Episode 25 and 26, but the point still stands nonetheless.
Peace.