The Lord of the Birthdays: The Fellowship of the Mistress

Nine Kuze 12-12-2006 02:27 AM
I was going to go with "The Return of the Mistress", but I don't recall her actually going anywhere, so yeah the first one made more sense to ripoff (I hope she likes it!).

Anyway along with eight other members, its Mistress-Samwise's 19th birthday! So Happy Birthday My Mistress and the other eight members and also, enjoy the LOTR theme.

EDIT: Also, in related news, I saw this first of the trilogy for the first time on Sunday. >_<
Peace.
The Baker St. Irregular 12-12-2006 04:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
I was going to go with "The Return of the Mistress", but I don't recall her actually going anywhere, so yeah the first one made more sense to ripoff (I hope she likes it!).

Anyway along with eight other members, its Mistress-Samwise's 19th birthday! So Happy Birthday My Mistress and the other eight members and also, enjoy the LOTR theme.

EDIT: Also, in related news, I saw this first of the trilogy for the first time on Sunday. >_<
Peace.

Nine, how did I know you would be the one to make my birfday thread? Big Grin Because you're a gentleman, that's why. Thank you, my lovely comrade! You are too kind.

Yes, today I ascend into the immortal ranks of nineteen-ness. In commemoration of that, all are feel free to call me "Prime Girl" due to the awesome power of the number 19's ability to be only divided by one and itself! Fu-fu-fu!

You're mention of LotR reminds me of how I am still very much in remission of it. (I OD-ed so bad I haven't seen any of the movies since the RotK SE DVDs first came out.) But you just watched Fellowship for the first time now? Anime Smile Amusing. I musta seen that one fifty times, easily.

Now, pardon me while I go take a cold, cold shower and think cleansing thoughts about Ghost in the Shell and One Piece.
Chitter-Box-Kat 12-12-2006 05:46 AM
Happy Birthday Mistress 19-ness! Cool

Since LOTR is for you what Bleach is for me, I'm giving you customizable plushies of all you favorite characters and lithographs from you favorite scenes in the movies. (Even though they're all virtual, I stil feel this might be something you'd appreciate.) And it extends to anything you like really. Like anime.

*HEY VINNY! WE MIGHT BE GETTING A BIG ORDER SOON!*

And FlashBoy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Laughing
Nine Kuze 12-12-2006 10:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
quote:

Peace.

Nine, how did I know you would be the one to make my birfday thread? Big Grin Because you're a gentleman, that's why. Thank you, my lovely comrade! You are too kind.

She said "birfday"... Also, because I'm sweet like that and besides, its was for you. Much love, Mistress. Much love.

Also found this and thought you'd like it. Also, happy birthday to Flashboy (if we haven't scared him off that is), Vathios, Stonecutter, Ingram and geotroid. Since they actually posted here and all.

EDIT:
quote:
Yes, today I ascend into the immortal ranks of nineteen-ness. In commemoration of that, all are feel free to call me "Prime Girl" due to the awesome power of the number 19's ability to be only divided by one and itself! Fu-fu-fu!

Lol, what about Mistress-Nineteen? Or Mistress-19? Or Mistress-XIX? Or... sorry, I'm having too much fun with this. >_>
Peace.
Asirt 12-12-2006 10:13 AM
Happy birthday, Mistress (and all those other people)! Hope your birthday will be a good one. Big Grin
Buck Buck #1 12-12-2006 10:17 AM
Birthdays are RAWK, and yers is no exception! RAWK on
paul1290 12-14-2006 02:50 PM
Happy Birthday! Big Grin
Generalissimo D 12-14-2006 05:25 PM
Now don't do naughty thinks with the Wiimote.
Nine Kuze 12-15-2006 12:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D

Good lord, D. GOOD LORD.

So I guess that's what they really meant in the remote being... "revolutionary". And not just in the spectrum of gaming it looks like.
Peace.
The Baker St. Irregular 12-15-2006 02:13 PM
quote:
quote:

Good lord, D. GOOD LORD.

So I guess that's what they really meant in the remote being... "revolutionary". And not just in the spectrum of gaming it looks like.
Peace.

Now, D. Don't go givin' a girl ideas. Anime Smile

More than you ever wanted to know, huh, Nine? Big Grin

Check out what I got for my birfday!

Thass right. Teeny, tiny tachikomas all up in this piece. Cool They look like jellybeans, no?

Thank you, everyone, for the birfdays greetings! I send you my prime number-y love!
Nine Kuze 12-15-2006 02:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
quote:
quote:

Good lord, D. GOOD LORD.

Peace.

Now, D. Don't go givin' a girl ideas. Anime Smile

More than you ever wanted to know, huh, Nine? Big Grin

Maybe? Good thing for me, I have quite the high tolerance. At least I can see why your mama took the Wii from you and your sister til Christmas now. I'm kiddin' hon, I'm kiddin'...

quote:
Thass right. Teeny, tiny tachikomas all up in this piece.

Those look f***in' amazing. I want the pimped out red one so bad. And the silver and gold ones look cool too, but what? No white or black ones? Also, where did those originate from if I may ask?

quote:
I send you my prime number-y love!

*feels teh prime number-y lub~*
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 12-15-2006 03:03 PM
Lucky girl. You get little itty-bitty tachis. I want to know where you got them so I can get them as a Christmas gift.

And I feel the lurv. <3
The Baker St. Irregular 12-15-2006 03:34 PM
The individual tachikomas can be found here, although it seems like the $30 complete sets are gone. Oh Well I've also seen sets on eBay.
Chitter-Box-Kat 12-15-2006 04:13 PM
Arigatou. Big Grin
David Ryder 12-17-2006 12:39 AM
Meh. I'm late but whatever. Hope ya had a good day.
Nine Kuze 12-17-2006 12:40 AM
It's the thought and the Tachikomas that count, Gaddes.
Peace.