Full Metal Panic Ep. 6

R. Daniel Olk 01 12-10-2006 11:16 AM
I don't understand what happened in a particular scene. Kurtz lying against the trunk of a tree, wounded from fighting Gauron. He's berating himself for having no energy left. As he says that, he looks over Chidori and her torn clothes, and then the shot cuts to Chidori gasping.

When Sousuke returns, Kurtz is asleep in a funny pose and Chidori is holding her jacket shut. When she talks to Sousuke she has a coy or sly expression and tone of voice, saying "I think he'll be alright. He'll live a long time. He's that type."

So I don't get it, did Chidori just gasp because Kurtz lost consciousness, and Chidori looked sly thinking abot how Kurtz was a permiscuous guy? Or were the writers trying to suggest that Chidori decided to send Kurtz off to dream-land with a bang? (And that he actually did have quite a bit of energy left, even wounded)
Ace378 12-17-2006 12:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
So I don't get it, did Chidori just gasp because Kurtz lost consciousness, and Chidori looked sly thinking abot how Kurtz was a permiscuous guy? Or were the writers trying to suggest that Chidori decided to send Kurtz off to dream-land with a bang? (And that he actually did have quite a bit of energy left, even wounded)

Yea pretty sure it is the second of the two options you listed. FMP, good stuff! Enjoy.