Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8!

DorothyFan1 12-09-2006 02:23 AM
I've been salivating at the news of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 being put in production by Dark Horse Comics. First of all...I'm thrilled Dark Horse is getting this because they're terrific...I've read the "Shi" series and know they'll do the women right in the Buffy comic.

Secondly...since learning the news the first comic issue is being released in March next year...has me frantically trying to find a venue where i can either pick this up via brick & mortar or even via online. Does anybody know where I can get the Buffy series in comic book form? Anybody know if you'll be able to order these Buffy issues online aka Amazon or Barnes & Noble?

Many unanswered questions:

1. Buffy created the Slayer Army to fight the Hellmouth demons. What happens to the Slayer line?
2. Willow and Kennedy: are they still a couple?
3. Faith is still around. What's going to happen to our favorite baddie Slayer?

More general questions:

4. Is Willow secretly in love with Buffy?
5. Is Dawn going to follow in her sister's footsteps to becoming a Slayer?
6. Will the Hellgod Glory be making a comeback?
Generalissimo D 12-09-2006 11:00 AM
Wait, what?

If this is a comic book, hi ho etc to the Library of Lost Memories this goes.

If they are actually (god forbid) making another televised season then to the theatre this goes.

Also, Dark Horse sells their stuff online I think.
Ace of Spades 12-09-2006 01:31 PM
Didn't this show die a long time ago?
Sharpshooter005 12-10-2006 05:19 PM
Is this like that time the firefly fans became some sort of militant sect and unnerved a bunch of people thus causing that movie to flop at the box office?
Hollow XXVI 12-10-2006 07:48 PM
..Firefly fans are getting an MMO, Sharpie.

I'm scared.
Sharpshooter005 12-10-2006 09:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hollow XXVI
..Firefly fans are getting an MMO, Sharpie.

I'm scared.

We all are