Song in Act: 20

Valdoom 12-01-2006 04:27 PM
Does anyone know what the song hummed by Vera in ACT: 20 was?
evanASF27 12-01-2006 05:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Valdoom
Does anyone know what the song hummed by Vera in ACT: 20 was?

It's called "Flag". It's on the Big O II soundtrack Smile
Zopwx2 12-01-2006 09:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zenigata-Da-Vida
quote:
Originally posted by Valdoom
Does anyone know what the song hummed by Vera in ACT: 20 was?

It's called "Flag". It's on the Big O II soundtrack Smile


It's basicly a rip off of the French national anthem.
Valdoom 12-02-2006 09:58 PM
It sound a lot better though...
Thanks guys!
Capt. Quekolis 12-16-2006 11:03 PM
It sounds like some old eastern European national anthem. Was Vera like a Russian or what.
dominusofdeath 12-17-2006 12:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ltwhipporwill
It sounds like some old eastern European national anthem. Was Vera like a Russian or what.


Yes. The blonde with the french accent was russian. And the old eastern european anthem is actually the national anthem of a magical country of baldness and cheese called France.
Nine Kuze 12-17-2006 12:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by DominusofDeath
quote:
Originally posted by Ltwhipporwill
It sounds like some old eastern European national anthem. Was Vera like a Russian or what.


Yes. The blonde with the french accent was russian. And the old eastern european anthem is actually the national anthem of a magical country of baldness and cheese called France.

This "France" you speak of, tell me moer. This that where teh Union a came from?

Anyway, to be serious for a minute, yeah it's called Flag and yeah its kind of based off of the French national anthem. I liked how they used the track in The Third Big episode, where Bonaparte was destroying Paradigm Dome and the Union were singing it outside of the dome. Damn good stuff.
Peace.
Nazrael 12-17-2006 05:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI

Anyway, to be serious for a minute, yeah it's called Flag and yeah its kind of based off of the French national anthem. I liked how they used the track in The Third Big episode, where Bonaparte was destroying Paradigm Dome and the Union were singing it outside of the dome. Damn good stuff.
Peace.


Ah yes. That's my favorite part.

Are they speaking french in the song? Or latin maybe? I can never make out the lyrics.
Valdoom 12-17-2006 06:25 PM
The song is in English, I always thought Vera was German, and I always assumed that the entire Union represented Europe...
paul1290 12-17-2006 08:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nazrael

Are they speaking french in the song? Or latin maybe? I can never make out the lyrics.


I think during one of the Adult Swim showings some the lyrics appeared in the closed captioning. There were some gaps of course, but what was there matched the french national anthem very well.