PCF's Best Quotes From Anime

Big Money 12-14-2006 05:24 PM
"This is no ordinary facility..."

Roger in Electric City
Ace378 12-15-2006 06:23 AM
So many to choose from O.o

Well one at a time I suppose:

"It may look like the member's are just playing games, but it is recognized throughout our society that games and anime are the most essential elements of modern visual culture." -Saki Kasukabe
paul1290 12-15-2006 07:15 PM
"Sons of a bitches!!!"
-Norman

(Completely unexpected and funny. Big Grin )
Nazrael 12-15-2006 07:44 PM
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome POWER! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! SHINING FINGER! GO! GO! GO!"

XD
seraphjei 12-17-2006 04:18 PM
"Hail, Ilpalazzo!" - Excel
That quote never EVER gets old, or less funny for that matter
Blue Crow 12-19-2006 01:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nazrael
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome POWER! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! SHINING FINGER! GO! GO! GO!"

XD

"look, the east is burning red!!!!!!!!!"

Pleased

- BC
Nine Kuze 12-27-2006 03:45 PM
"We're nothing like God. Not only are our powers limited but sometimes we are driven to become the devil himself." - Chapel (Trigun)

"If I were the culprit, the factor I would use... is virginity." - Kazundo Gouda (Ghost in the Shell)

"I hate that story. I never liked cats, you know that." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

That's all I got at the moment. 2,300th post. Hot damn.
Peace.
minespatch 01-03-2007 04:46 PM
"Circles, circles, circles are pretty..."-ed(coboy bebop the movie:knockin' on heavans door).
Green_Bird 01-03-2007 06:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by minespatch
"Circles, circles, circles are pretty..."-ed(coboy bebop the movie:knockin' on heavans door).

Actually it's:

"Circles and eye balls
Circles are pretty
A tasty wonderful
just like black grapeies."

EDIT: I kind of forgot this one seeing as how I've been really getting in to Gintama lately. This is taken from the fansub...subjected to change when officially released in the states if ever....

"Liston up...let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. But it's cold outside your bed. You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just to strong! You make up your mind to go. You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize it isn't the bathroom! You're still in bed! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don't stop! You can't stop! That's what I'm talking about! That's the truth of the strawberry milk! Do you get it?!" - Gintoki (Gintama)
Ace378 03-15-2007 12:55 AM
"Outlaws never go down easy no matter what happens to them." -Hilda
Sharpshooter005 05-01-2007 12:31 AM
desu.

thread over