interesting naruto fact

minespatch 11-21-2006 05:40 PM
the curse that is on neji hyuga's forehead is actually based on goku the monkey kings curse that the monk placed on his forhead. in the monkey king legend, this curse on goku was a way to strain goku from his trickery.

this was almost the same case with neji.
David Ryder 11-21-2006 06:43 PM
Interesting but no offense this thread seems kinda pointless.
Naraku 01-09-2007 05:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by minespatch
the curse that is on neji hyuga's forehead is actually based on goku the monkey kings curse that the monk placed on his forhead. in the monkey king legend, this curse on goku was a way to strain goku from his trickery.

Are you talking about the original version, which looks like a sauwastika (the reverse facing swastika) or the version by Viz?

Original Hyuga branch family seal:

Viz's Hyuga branch family seal:
Scourge 01-09-2007 06:04 PM
He always had an X in the anime, even in the original. The swastika is manga only.
dominusofdeath 01-09-2007 06:58 PM
Interesting Naruto Fact: Naruto sucks.
Mr. Saturn 01-10-2007 01:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by DominusofDeath
Interesting Naruto Fact: Naruto sucks.

I hate you XD The MINUTE I saw the thread title I planned on posting this. looks like you beat me to the punch this time.
Larry99 01-10-2007 04:38 PM
A character in Naruto and Roger Smith (both it English) are played by the same voice actor. Check out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280240/ to see if you know some more shows or video games the Big O cast is in.
Shady Dark Lady 02-15-2007 08:44 PM
Actually, the reversed swatstika is kind of a holy symbol in many asian religions. My mom is Shinto, and she has a keychain that she bought when she went back home, and it has that symbol on it. I teased her about it, because I wasn't sure if she knew that some one might mistake it for a swatstika and think she was a nazi..trust me, where I live, there are VERY ignorant people who would think that. In some religions, it is called the sunwheel. Native Americans and Vikings both used it.
Capt. Quekolis 02-18-2007 07:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Larry99
A character in Naruto and Roger Smith (both it English) are played by the same voice actor. Check out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280240/ to see if you know some more shows or video games the Big O cast is in.

The American voice actor for Roger is the same voice for Kazuma in S-cry-ed
Scourge 02-18-2007 08:09 PM
Come on now, Steve Blum has been in every good anime for at least the last twenty years.
Capt. Quekolis 02-21-2007 06:22 PM
Well thats all i know of. What other anime has he done?
Nine Kuze 02-21-2007 06:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ltwhipporwill
Well thats all i know of. What other anime has he done?

The Big O, Cowboy Bebop, s-CRY-ed, Samurai Champloo, Vandread... He's done much more and that's all I can think of off the top of my head for now.
Peace.
Scourge 02-21-2007 09:04 PM
http://imdb.com/name/nm0089710/

The internet is your friend.
Big Money 02-21-2007 09:17 PM
1.) Placing the words "naruto" and "fact" so close together is questionable.

2.) A manji is not the same as a swastika.
Sharpshooter005 02-22-2007 04:37 AM
quote:

It's the sort of friend that will steal one of your kidneys without hesitation just to pay off a gambling debt.
Nine Kuze 02-22-2007 03:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:

It's the sort of friend that will steal one of your kidneys without hesitation just to pay off a gambling debt.

You forgot the part where they would leave you naked in a bathtub full of ice outside a gang syndicate's headquarters after said illegal kidney operation with no money and had slept with your woman the night before.

...in hindsight, don't trust the Internets yeah.
Peace.