IE7 won't display your favicon.

X Prime 11-15-2006 01:23 AM
...Nor mine for that matter, for whatever dumb reason.

The point is, your icon is 32x32. Thought you should know that IE7 will refuse to use it unless it's 16x16. Just some stupid requirement IE7 rammed in, where every OTHER damn browser worth its salt, and even IE6, has no issues.
Krang 11-15-2006 01:52 AM
Thanks for letting me know. Leave it to IE to introduce strange and undocumented new limitations... Anyway, I replaced the icon with a 16x16 version. Does it display correctly?
evanASF27 11-15-2006 01:56 AM
sorry to interrupt, but what was it that was messed up by IE7?

I didn't notice anything different Confused
X Prime 11-15-2006 02:08 AM
It works perfectly now Krang, heh.

It kind of sucks that my 17x17 icons won't work anymore, but oh well. I fail to understand why the hell IE7 added that stupid limitation. It's a feature REMOVAL.
Krang 11-15-2006 11:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
It works perfectly now Krang, heh.

Great, thanks again.

quote:
Originally posted by Zenigata-Da-Vida

It's the small icon that appears in tabs, in the URL bar, or both (depending on the browser) when visiting this site.
Nine Kuze 11-16-2006 12:20 AM
Oh that?

Yeah, that must have been something up with X's because I downloaded IE7 myself and it appeared just fine for me nonetheless.

Well, at least it works anyway.

EDIT: The annoying thing for me is that the pop-up blocker is blocking things like the bold or quote functions when I want to use them. So yeah, that's not fun. Not fun at all.
Peace.
evanASF27 11-16-2006 12:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by Zenigata-Da-Vida

It's the small icon that appears in tabs, in the URL bar, or both (depending on the browser) when visiting this site.

Oh that thing. O_o
Well that's never worked for me... at least not all the time. Sometimes it did on "IE < 7", but not all the time. *shrug*

Oh and I can't see it...still. Probably just me tho.

quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
EDIT: The annoying thing for me is that the pop-up blocker is blocking things like the bold or quote functions when I want to use them. So yeah, that's not fun. Not fun at all.
Peace.

Well that's....wierd... o_O
X Prime 11-16-2006 01:46 AM
quote:
Peace.

Hint: Go to Pop-Up Blocker settings and allow popups from paradigm-city.com and whatever other sites you visit with such functions. The settings are in front of you, you just have to look.
Nine Kuze 11-21-2006 09:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
quote:
Peace.

Hint: Go to Pop-Up Blocker settings and allow popups from paradigm-city.com and whatever other sites you visit with such functions. The settings are in front of you, you just have to look.

Yeah, I did that before it still didn't allow me to work with that. I had to mess around with Settings and Advanced properties and I got it working now.

Thank you, Xy-poo.
Peace.
Generalissimo D 11-21-2006 10:20 AM
It was Java, Wasn't it?
X Prime 11-21-2006 01:39 PM
JavaSCRIPT probably. Not Java. Two totally different things.
Generalissimo D 11-21-2006 02:08 PM
Same diff.
X Prime 11-21-2006 02:11 PM
No, you are dead wrong and that's all there is to it; no ifs, ands, or buts. They are apples and oranges. Sorry, but that's how it is. I learned the difference half a decade ago.

Nod your head and just walk away with the knowledge. Defending yourself is pointless here.
Generalissimo D 11-21-2006 03:04 PM
Ungainst an unprovoked attack?

I already knew the difference, as noted here (Computer/Technical Help)

I'm just not as anal as you,.
X Prime 11-21-2006 03:05 PM
...What the hell are you talking about? That doesn't prove a damn thing and methinks you're grasping at the straws of ambiguous wording. You merged the two terms together like you just did and failed to demonstrate or indicate that they were somehow different. That only REINFORCES my point.

You were wrong in calling it Java; worse yet, you're now trying to say you knew it but chose to ignore it, and then to top it off, you provided an example that shows the exact OPPOSITE of what you're claiming.

'Nice' try, but no dice. Telling you you were totally wrong isn't an attack.
Sharpshooter005 11-21-2006 03:46 PM

What does internet explorer have to do with some archaic videogame system
Hollow XXVI 11-23-2006 04:14 AM
FAMICOM DESU~

Sharp, you are dead wrong. Internet Explorer has nothing, NOTHING to do with the Famicom or any associated products, they are completely different. Don't try to back out of this now. The proof is there for everyone to see that you were indeed wrong. Sorry, that's just how it is. Editing your post will only justify my statements made three months ago.