There is Only ONE Truth...

Nine Kuze 11-08-2006 09:55 AM
...and the truth is its Schwarzwald's birthday.

Happy 17th Birthday to our favorite psychocatic reporting truth avenger and Soltha Sil's Left Hand ... whatever that is about. I don't know, I'm not a major in journalism.

Don't look away from your birthday!
Peace.
David Ryder 11-08-2006 12:34 PM
Happy Birthday Schwarzwald! Have a great day.
Chitter-Box-Kat 11-08-2006 03:01 PM
YAY CRISPY!! Laughing

I hope you get some ointment for all those burns.

Soltha Sil's Left Hand. . . I don't know who the hell you are, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Valdoom 11-08-2006 03:15 PM
Awesome!!!
HAPPY BITHDAY SCHWARTZWALD!!!
Now all we need is some cake and booze.
O crap and gifts...What to get him?
088nd 11-08-2006 03:20 PM
Happy Birthday to my former arch-rival.

SSoA?
Dude Love 11-08-2006 04:50 PM
I can't think of a much better present for Schwarzwald than the election results last night. Happy birthday.
Schwarzwald 11-08-2006 08:54 PM
lol. Yeah I still embrace the ideals of the SSoS Alliance =P. The Soltha Sil thing is from the Expansion to "The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind", Tribunal, which had a dead god(Soltha Sil) that was a king of a clockwork city. I probably should change it, it's kind of old There was some reference to the other gods serving him...or something like that...and hands were mentioned. I don't know. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Heh anyway, thanks everyone.

Yesterday the democrats took the house(probably the senate assuming recounts won't change things), today Rumsfeld resigned, and tomorrow is the 17th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. Pleased A satisfying week.
Nine Kuze 11-09-2006 11:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald
Yesterday the democrats took the house(probably the senate assuming recounts won't change things), today Rumsfeld resigned, and tomorrow is the 17th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. Pleased A satisfying week.

Indeed. The Republicans reign of terror is over.

Now enter a new reign of darkness.

Also, hope you had a good day on your birthday.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 11-09-2006 11:58 AM
quote:
The Republicans reign of terror is over.

We can never be killed, only thrown into disarray long enough for a restructuring. Operation Zombie Goldwater begins now.

Seriously though I should have bet money on that election, it went pretty much exactly how I thought it would.

Also happy birthday.